Recent content by BoostedBlazer

1. B

Heya James. Just wanted to see how you were doing and if you got the Mickey Dragster home and...

Heya James. Just wanted to see how you were doing and if you got the Mickey Dragster home and etc. Dad said you were a pretty cool guy and that you've got him hooked on the mini bikes now hahaha. Just wanted to say hi and hope the Dragster worked out for ya! Lemme know if you post pictures /...
  2. B

Mikey Thompson Mini Dragster

That is :pimp:
  3. B

Sold :hammer: Well this may be sold already guys. Still waiting for things to come together as far as that goes but looks like we might have found a buyer for this little guy! Thanks again, I figured there had to be someone out there who would be interested in this thing, it's just too cool to...
  4. B

Another picture of the butterfly wheel and the seat.
  5. B

What do ya'll think? So you guys think this is one of those Mikey Thompson dragsters? We've never seen anything else like it before anywhere until I started searching the internet. The body of it looks identical, the tires are different but this has the Tecumseh motor on it and all of that...
  6. B

Photos Had my dad e-mail me some photos of it, lemme know what you think. Looks like one of the Mikey's to me...
  7. B

have to Sorry got a PM response but couldn't respond unless I've posted 3 times.
  8. B

Mickey Thompson Mini Dragster

We have one of these! Hey if you're still looking for one of these we have one in the garage! Can get pics for ya if you would like.
  9. B

Hey all, I found your board after searching google for a while to see if I could find where this thing came from... I ended up finding out it's a Mikey Thompson Mini Dragster. We came by it ohh probably early to mid 80's. When we got it it was done up as a Burger King kinda advertising thing...