1. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

To the mini bike world ...who you got !!!! ?....Mayweather or Canelo
  2. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Yeap yeap...:drinkup:
  3. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Good enough answer..:thumbsup:.. I can't wait to make it to the spot again to see it in action. Guys don't know what the're missing in real action... Good luck with it. You better come 100%..cause I got a chance to see Charles and JD bike run before..
  4. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Tell me this Solo .... Why are you bringing a grenade launcher to dart game ???:shrug: I would think it would be more of a challenge if it was motor to motor (same build)...or HP to HP.. I'm just curious ..BTW..Ur bike is looking good:thumbsup:
  5. bosstee101

What going on Dan.... I hope retirement is treating u fine? Sorry about the delay on the...

What going on Dan.... I hope retirement is treating u fine? Sorry about the delay on the reply... I didn't know how to reply back on this site. By the way.. I met Dave, Ed and JD.. those guys were way cooooool... We're all from the same side of town... With stories to tell... I can't wait to...
  6. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks fellas....I had a blast meeting everyone again.... Man that cop did look and sounded pissed off.:censure:... I left and headed to LB... I'm mad I missed the HA and the 1000cc race. I can't wait to do it again... Thanks for the love.:thumbsup:
  7. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Ok... Can u go online with Ur phone to test?
  8. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Hey Goose... I was thinking about trying this new app called Veetle (live streaming app that allow s live streaming chat and viewng at the same time) . So guys from other places can log on and view the action in real time... What u think?
  9. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Ok... Thanks Goose... Looking forward to see u and the others crews today... U bring out X-con?
  10. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Is there going to be any racing this weekend.... I don't have to go to Vegas this weekend (staying in town).. if so same spot?..:scooter:
  11. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Love that new thread Solo ......:laugh:o....
  12. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

All I want to know BB is how the new pipe of yours will produce 1-2 HPs?... Is it the design?... Materials or what?:thumbsup:
  13. bosstee101

Floyd Mayweather VS Manny Pacquiao

It will be a great fight ( style makes fight)... I believe mm has the talent to pull it off... But pac is a leftie... Which is a problem for mm defense...:hammer:
  14. bosstee101

I agree...:thumbsup:
  15. bosstee101

What did he say... Sorry fellas, but MM al the way... It has nothing to do with the fighters...but the promoter...BA...