Recent content by Braidens71

1. Braidens71

Mini trike build

Thank you, I wanted to build something a little different then everyone else. And so far it has turned out pretty well. Here is some of the pictures I haven't posted yet, but that's about how it sits now.
  2. Braidens71

Mini trike build

Thank you, yeah we had it sat on different wood pieces and other miscellaneous things to get the right ride height on it. So far it is a pretty comfortable sitting position and I'm excited to see how it will be with the seat on.
  3. Braidens71

Mini trike build

We aren't planning on running a jackshaft at the moment. But we will see how it goes, when running. The ATV axle that we were using has a chain tensioner's on it, including the one on the engine plate.
  4. Braidens71

Mini trike build

Thank you I am suprised how it has turned out so far and I cant wait to see the finished product.
  5. Braidens71

Mini trike build

Today we made some progress. We went out and bought a motor. So far the mini "trike" is a rolling chassis with the motor sitting in it. Still not sure on how it should look, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
  6. Braidens71

Mini trike build

Thank you me too, so far I am just trying to save some money for a predator from harbor freight.
  7. Braidens71

Mini trike build

@Havasu Dave thank you for letting me know that. This is my first time doing something like this. So I'm somewhat new, to the idea. Just let me know if the photo does not work.
  8. Braidens71

Mini trike build

9. Braidens71

Mini trike build

This is my mini trike build. I was waiting to build one but just never had the time or reason. Until my school project, to do something we were passionate about and wanted to learn more about. So I took advantage of the opportunity and started to build this. The rear axle and suspension is from...