Recent content by brickman13

1. B

Just Picked this up!

Looks like a heald super trike. They were sold as a kit in the 70-80's. If you were closer I could double your money for you needing some suspension parts on the one I am restoring for the grandkids.
  2. B

Heald parts

slider64, If you decide not to rebuild your heald I would be interested in purchasing it from you. I am in the same situation needing an complete axle, and have a little play in the forks.
  3. B

removing brake drums heald

MNGB thanks I was afraid of that, oh well thats why they call it a project and not a kit.
  4. B

Heald super trike parts needed

useng1 thanks for the info.
  5. B

Yes it is a band brake system 1 on each axle on either side of the diff, they have 2 set screws on each brake hub have those removed. I have been soaking them with wd and than heating and trying to work off with no success. I have seperate controls to activate each side independitly. I have not...
  6. B

Does any one have any tricks on removing brake drums from axles? Been heating and prying with no sucsess, same with an axle hub heating and pulling no luck. Thanks
  7. B

Thanks for the quick response. Need just about everything small, bearings, brakes, locks, going to be a complete restoration product. Oh and in need of rims also this thing sat in water for several yrs and everything is rusted and locked up. Thanks
  8. B

Heald super trike. I recently acquired a79 heald super trike to restore for the grandkids and would like to find parts or complete? unit to help in restoration of the one I have. Does anyone have anything within 300 miles of central Il? Thanks