1. bstang123

Comment by 'bstang123' in media 'What is it.'

If I did not know any better I would say it is a HPE Muskin wildcat 3509
  2. bstang123

Cat Clutch cover

will that fit the wildcat 3509
  3. bstang123

California Predator Engine

Good to know, I can't wait to get this Cat back on the road...thanks for all the input guys.
  4. bstang123

I'm not concerned about the dollars and cents, more as to whether I need to do any conversions to make them work.
  5. bstang123

Not sure what I have here

I agree with everything I'm reading, I noticed the same thing with the handlebars and it concerned me greatly. Not sure I'm up to the task of redoing that one.
  6. bstang123

Thank you for your help, I had no idea myself. I love the fact that I can post a picture and folks have answers
  7. bstang123

Interesting, sounds like it was pieced together from scraps...may be a good runner for the kid. I appreciate the feedback, very helpful
  8. bstang123

I was offered it to purchase, not sure what to do at this point..are they worth picking up
  9. bstang123

10. bstang123

Can someone tell me if the engine sold from OldMiniBikes is better or different from the Harbor freight model...OldMiniBikes $150 HF $119.
  11. bstang123

Help Figuring out what I have

what year is this bike
  12. bstang123

Understood, I appreciate the feed back

Understood, I appreciate the feed back
  13. bstang123

What a great looking mini bike, nice work
  14. bstang123

How do I find this Mac? I will be buying a complete kit for now to rebuild the bike, I will need the chain guard from Mac. I don't have the patience required to be a Purist!
  15. bstang123

I appreciate the feedback, I'm going to put it together and use it for a long time