Recent content by buggypowermaker

1. B

fully street legal bar stool racer

in may i took 2nd place at michigan state car show for cruiser they had over 600 cars. yes in michigan it is very easy to make stuff street legal. this is regestered under a 1979 yamahopper. all i needed was headlight taillight blinkers and reach a min. speed of 20 mph. this weekend ill have it...
  2. B

Well it built for street legal specs but would I drive.it.in the.street hell no
  3. B

Next time I get the chance.I'll upload some pics
  4. B

new dirt bug build for cheap.

My. Engine.fits just fine with mods on the 97 though.I blew the head.off mine so you decide on that one
  5. B

I made a cooler trailer for.it looks like a v8 small block even has a blower on it
  6. B

Well right now I'm getting about 44 out of the motor stock will do a lil bit more modifications and go from there
  7. B

saginaw mini bike drags

But I was thinking next weekend we go to the hill and ride anyonwanna join?
  8. B

saginaw mini bike drags

I would be willing to travel for a ride as long as the we all ride together most of the time people ride off from me but now I have a new build
  9. B

Here in Michigan I see a few in some of t shows
  10. B

bar stool won 9 trophies this year at the local car show. went all over the state and went to over 120 shows.
  11. B

saginaw mini bike drags

anyone up for a day at the down hill derby track just for some fun got a new build and don't want to ride alone.
  12. B

ubly 2013

yea I left before the even drag raced. gf wasn't very happy and I was tired. ill be ready for next year ruined the head on the lil 97cc and now got a bigger motor bike
  13. B

hi everyone from ubly or Saginaw can remember me for have the modded 97cc engine. well kinda put that one to the side for a while after the spark plug shot out like a bullet. well now I have a new build I got for the great price of $135 with a much bigger motor. its a Subaru engine. just got it...
  14. B

ubly 2013

I didn't even bother racing I left before the races started I blew the spark plug out my 97cc bike
  15. B

saginaw mini bike drags

Im pretty sure