Recent content by bugman53

1. bugman53

minitrail 50

well i have one but how much of a fixer upper are you looking for? It would take a lot of work and quite a few parts. the motor is locked up so i pulled it apart and its pretty much shot ,full of water. parts would cost more to rebuild than to just but an aftermarket motor. Gas take is rusted...
  2. bugman53

Rupp Mini Bike Parts

do you have the outer half of the front clutch for a 71 roadster? Is got the inner plate and spacer and thats all. possabaly a belt and front sprocket also. Vwjosh53@aol.com Thanks
  3. bugman53

1979 Honda FL250 Odyssey in MA

yea im not a 2 stroke fan eather but a vintage honda elsonore 250cc two stroke with 35-40hp to a lawmoer motor with 13hp. do you still have the origional motor. but it looks great ecpt for the motorswap. I would put the origional motor back in and i bet it will sell no problem. Good luck though...
  4. bugman53

1972 rupp roadster F\s

priced droped 450 shipped. its going to cost right at $100 shipping ups and ill pic it up. Its just taking up room in my shop.
  5. bugman53

1972 rupp roadster F\s

It is a 1972 Rupp roadster 2. it is in good shape original motor that runs GREAT. It is missing the Front outer half of the T\C, the cover and front sprocket. The headlight switch is cracked. Someone had painted it yellow at some time in its life. The chrome is in good shape, it has the original...
  6. bugman53

Silicone(?) used to repair leaking head bolt

I just read that you have a new head. What kind of gasket are you running? We will get her fixed for you. a quick trick to make sure the head is flat. Take a peice of glass and lay some 400grit sand papper on it and move the head in figure 8 patterns and look at the smooth parts on the...
  7. bugman53

better idea get a copper washer used in banjo bolts and brake lines and put it under the leaking bolt and that will seal that leak. But really silcone to fix a head bolt. I not trying to insult anyone but that suff might old 5psi not 150 psi in a cylinder head. If its just a oil leak then...
  8. bugman53

anyone know how to relace a rim? on a honda xr70

I am the owner of hight velocity cycles in greensboro NC. I can do it for you, Send to my shop and i will relace and tru it for you. $45labor + any parts.
  9. bugman53

The Kawidoodle!

I LOVE THAT COLOR... I used to work for kawasaki and that color will grow on you.
  10. bugman53

Rusted tank

I owne a motorcycle shop here in greensboro nc. you have a couple different options this is what we use. 1. Buy some phospuric(sp?) acid and let the tank soak a few hours. Works great but will eat a Tinny bit of metal. 2. Electro rust removal .....Works great! no metal removal and...
  11. bugman53

1971 Rupp Roadster 2-parting out

I will take the front clutch and the belt. Ive been looking for thoes parts for a long time. I have the inner clutch just need the outside part. Also would you be willing to split the sprocket off the jackshaft? Front clutch Belt Front sprocket if avalable. E-mail me and i will send...
  12. bugman53

I would check for a warped head and put another new gasket on it. But for your question. You can use a liquid high temp thread sealer used in steam pipes made by loctite. I forget the # of the product though. works like a charm. and it will come back out pretty easy.
  13. bugman53

WTD hs40 tecumseh for a Rupp Roadster

I have a 71 roadster 2 that runs great its missing the TC and cover but its compleat other than that i will sell for $450 it is in great shape. Vwjosh53@aol.com
  14. bugman53

z50 clutch

Ive pretty sure ive got one laying around, Ive got a parts motor with alot of good parts if you need anything else. The motor is from a 1972 z50 Vwjosh53@aol.com