Recent content by Bushmen77

1. B

X7 forks doodle bug

Will pocket bike x7 frt forks can be worked to fit doodle bug ? Thx
  2. B

Stage 1 kit + tongue converter ,what else?

Hi guys thanks for all ur help. I bought the stock 1 kit. Next I am Ok I got to ride a friends mini with the stage one kit with a torque converter. I like it. 1. Stage 1 kit I got. 2. I bought some sprockets but they are not going to work 3. Going to order converter and new...
  3. B

Tune pipe hemi 212 preiditor

What about using a tune pipe eXhaust on these motors? Thanks . I already bought aftermarket pipe and filter change. But You know that. My question is for any info on tune pipes thx
  4. B

Stock hemi predictor first mod

Ok I got the stage one kit . Hot to try a friends like mine with a torque converter. I like it. 1. Stage 1 kit 2. I bought some sprockets but they are not going to work 3. Going to order converter and new sprockets . Can I get Some help on the little stuff to buy? Please I see a...
  5. B

I was at a event and saw my exact bike a guy was riding. We both had predictions but he had a torque converter. He let me drive his bike and boy did I like it. Other than changing the sprockets do I need to do anything else? Thx
  6. B

I like to put a foam cover the air filter. There have those boots that slide over in different colors. Where can I get them from ? Thx
  7. B

Adding key ignition

Not worried about theft. I got to events that I park it and walk around. Also I got buddies that would think it's funny to take it . But they would not cut wires and stuff.
  8. B

Everything comes with the kit. Emoltion tube and 8 degree key. Is there a video or instuctions how to apply parts? Thx
  9. B

Great info thx do I need the emotion tube? I leave govener on I don't need to go wide open anyways just cruse.
  10. B

What about the govenor ? What jet do I need to go with stage one ? Do I put a muffler on the header? Thx guys
  11. B

No no just bolt one. What you mean timing key? Thx
  12. B

Hi guys , Got some time to play. Like to add a few things to my Duddle bug . I got a stock hemi preidtor and got some time to play around. What would be the first mods to do on her? Any suggestions
  13. B

Adding key ignition

Hi guys , I got a doodle bug with a preiditor motor. I like to add a key on and off . Can someone link me to the parts I need please. Also like to add a front light and rear tail light,what parts needed for that thx Thx Tom
  14. B

Harley Davidson tribute mini bike build:)

Wow nice job. I am up for adoption , hint? Beautiful work lucky kid.