Recent content by captndiet

1. captndiet

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

Title says it all. Photo of what I am looking for. (not for sale) Let me know what you have. Jeff
  2. captndiet

Delta Design Min-A-Bike Plans Info

I see in the Media section under Mini Bike Plans are the Min-A-Bike plans. I assume they were mail order plans, but were there more than the Series 3 as shown? Any info would be appreciated and if anyone has a set of the plans available, please let me know. Thanks Jeff
  3. captndiet

Ruttman Spyder Upper Fork Tube Length

Long overdue Thank You !!!
  4. captndiet

99cc Harbor Freight or Viper engine

Found one. Thanks! Jeff
  5. captndiet

99cc Harbor Freight or Viper engine

Would prefer a new or low hour engine. Jeff
  6. captndiet

What type of plastic are Tecumseh gas tanks made of?

I tried the Salon 40 used in the link Dave mentioned. Took about half the yellowing out in two applications. (not sure the 2nd one helped) I might try the the Salon 50 used in Cheezy's link. Thanks for all the input ! Jeff
  7. captndiet

What type of plastic are Tecumseh gas tanks made of?

Trying to see if there is a proper bonding agent to spray a plastic tank with to allow a yellowed tank to be painted white again. Considering spraying with SprayMax 2K clear first, then color, then the same clear. Thoughts? Jeff
  8. captndiet

Clutch I.D

Looks like Brian's clutch is a mix of both. Spring retention is different on yours. Jeff
  9. captndiet

Clutch I.D

I am guessing Fairbanks Morse/Colt. Mine measures approx. 3.15" 5/8" shaft 10 tooth Jeff
  10. captndiet

Threaded Seat Inserts

Thanks for the input & help guys !! Jeff
  11. captndiet

Threaded Seat Inserts

Karen Are they on this page?........................ https://www.mcmaster.com/self-tapping-inserts/ Jeff
  12. captndiet

Threaded Seat Inserts

I have an old seat that will work with another bike I have, but only one of the threaded insert holes is in the correct location. Anyone know where to get the inserts? Thanks for the help ! Jeff
  13. captndiet

Ruttman Spyder Upper Fork Tube Length

I am wanting to put together a set of forks for a Ruttman Spyder and need the length of the upper fork tubes that go through the triple tree plates. They are part #2 in the attached drawing. I believe they are 1.125" o.d. with a .125" wall, but don't know the length. I have all the other...
  14. captndiet

Vintage 1971 arctic cat

Never mind.... https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/recoil-generator.157270/
  15. captndiet

Vintage 1971 arctic cat

Where did you get the recoil generator and/or what is it off of? Jeff