Recent content by CCRIDER

1. CCRIDER

Atv fat tire "mini" bike

Wow thats one good looking mini bike great job!:thumbsup:
  2. CCRIDER

Discounted torque converter's

Thanks for the link bud im going to order it through them thats a great price. Cheers Colin.
  3. CCRIDER

Discounted torque converter's

I was looking for the best price on a torque converter online and found a "TAV2 Replacement" torque converter package for $139.95 with free shipping. I was planning on going to my local Princess Auto and picking up a TAV for $289.99 but if anyone knows of any good quality system for any cheaper...
  4. CCRIDER

Hey Bill, I would be interested in checking out any good places to ride, also im new to mini...

Hey Bill, I would be interested in checking out any good places to ride, also im new to mini bikes and would be interested in any expertise you can offer. Thanks, Colin.
  5. CCRIDER

Hey Boatguy, I saw that you were wondering where in Toronto I am, Im just south of Yonge &...

Hey Boatguy, I saw that you were wondering where in Toronto I am, Im just south of Yonge & Eglinton in the Mt. Pleasant & Davisville area. Cheers. Colin.
  6. CCRIDER

"Flee" micro bike

very cool little bike, much better vintage alternative to a newer style pocket bike.
  7. CCRIDER

Mini baja custom project

About a month ago I was searching kijiji everyday for a mini baja 196. Spring is here and I was in withdrawl from riding my mint condition baja that I sold mid way through the winter for $350 because I needed the cash. Suddenly someone posted a mini baja for $20 !!!! I called the person jumped...