Recent content by cemk21

1. cemk21

Mtd triflite

At this time. I dont know. It does have the lighting coil and i will bolt it to a stand here soon and try it. got some extra parts to help. but i ride my bikes alot. they get rode every weekend in the summer alot of miles on our lake roads. I will put a clone on it if it causes to much pain.
  2. cemk21

Mtd triflite

thanks for the idea to do it correctly
  3. cemk21

Mtd triflite

Today I finallly started to take apart my last mini bike that i bought about 2 years ago .A lot has happened, the loss of a good job, a start of new one just trying to keep your head above water. But i have been waiting for the time to start and its here. I took pics as it was being tore down. I...
  4. cemk21

Comment by 'cemk21' in media 'Trail horse'

yes its correct
  5. cemk21

Mini bike videos

I was riding a trailsport buffalo and a mtd triflite. I have pics of them on my photos.
  6. cemk21

Mini bike videos

YouTube - cemk21's Channel I have made some videos and posted them on youtube under cemk21. I wanted to share them with:scooter: people that enjoyed riding them. Thanks
  7. lake_011

lake_011

8. lake_009

lake_009

9. lake_005

lake_005

10. lake_003

lake_003

11. lake_006

lake_006

12. cemk21

Easter weekend riding

This weekend I got to try out my mtd triflite after the new tires and seat thanks kenny and throttle. It runs and rides great. Even had my dad was out there riding, and he is 79 years old. He likes the trailsport.Thats the fun of having a few of them so everone can ride.:smile:
  13. cemk21

Kenney I need a seat cover and new foam for my mtd triflite.I asked about this before ,but...

Kenney I need a seat cover and new foam for my mtd triflite.I asked about this before ,but forgot the price. I need your adress so i can send the cover and foam. THANKS Chris . cemk21
  14. cemk21

MTD Triflite

Today I started on replacing the tires on my mtd. I wanted to check the brakes and bearings.I took some pics of the brakes so anyone who has not had it apart will know whats going on Because it was a surprise for me the brakes seem ok on the front wheel and the bearings are loose in a bearing...
  15. Mtd_003

Mtd_003