Recent content by Cereal Killer

1. Cereal Killer

SOLD…West Bend 580

SOLD
  2. Cereal Killer

SOLD…West Bend 580

Impulse buy from eBay a while back, has great spark and compression. I’ve never put gas to it. It’s just been sitting on my shelf, looks like I’ll never do anything with it. Mounting plate included, but is unfinished. Looking to get 375$ or best offer shipped from south Louisiana PayPal preferred.
  3. Cereal Killer

CA Outlaws Small Engines

Trump 2024!!
  4. Cereal Killer

Power Products AH 47

Got this from Ebay a while back for a project, but ended up not using it. Has good compression and spark and got it to start up for a few seconds. Base does have a crack from it being not packed well enough to me. Missing a throttle linkage piece or two. Asking 200$ obo shipped from Louisiana...
  5. Cereal Killer

Tecumseh H30 parts

Few usable H30 parts. Would like to sell together. Tank is clean inside, first pic is serial #. Asking 60$ shipped obo from Louisiana, 70525. Prefer PayPal
  6. Cereal Killer

New purchase

I'm in South Louisiana and bikes are scarce, when they rarely pop up they're crazy expensive or a far drive, lol.
  7. Cereal Killer

New purchase

Thanks, that's definitely the plan
  8. Cereal Killer

New purchase

This one came from East Texas
  9. Cereal Killer

New purchase

Drove 8 hours round trip to pick this Road Runner up. Nearly complete, assume it's K&S . Need to find a gas tank and try to find a guard.
  10. Cereal Killer

Clinton Panther header

Would like to find a header/manifold for my Panther, not particular, anything to replace the big bulky ugly stock one. Thanks.
  11. Cereal Killer

Clinton Panther ignition coil

It's the bigger plug wire, I've been looking since yesterday and I believe ima try something similar to your link. I found one that looks pretty much the same, but ebay says its for a Clinton engine. Appreciate the input.
  12. Cereal Killer

Clinton Panther ignition coil

Looking for this coil from my Panther, got too rough with it trying to take it off and pulled the plug wire clean out of the coil after this pic was taken.
  13. Cereal Killer

AH47 recoil part #

Ill have to just use a rope to start it, Ill have to use it like that, it has 4 holes where it had a pull start. I actually just got another AH47 with the recoil, i haven't really checked it out yet. Thanks
  14. Cereal Killer

Kick starter

Can anyone tell me if the aftermarket kickstarts fit on a 5hp flathead Briggs?
  15. Cereal Killer

AH47 recoil part #

I'm hunting a recoil/pullstart for my newly acquired Tecumseh AH47, anyone have a parts list or diagram with part #s?