cfh's latest activity

• C
    cfh replied to the thread Sears Roper.
    I always wondered why the ad showed an HS motor not an H motor. But i have to admit, that ad did in fact influence me to use an HS50...
  • C
    I picked up a roper frame/gas tank. i did some modifications to make it more to my liking. Also i used a tecumseh HS50 motor, not the...
  • C
    Here's how it should look...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread 6 MINI BIKES FOR SALE.
    THANK YOU my neck was hurting looking at those pictures in the first post!
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread HS40, the early revisions.
    But the good news about those half breed early HS40 snowblower motors is that you can make them work. I took the fly wheel and set it...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread 5hp Carb options.
    Though this document is about Tecumseh, you can read up on carbs here: http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/tecumsehmb.htm#carb2
  • C
    Looking for a 1970s Bronco Tx1 or Tx1d or Tx1L mini bike or roller. Or heck even a frame with swingarm and handlebars. Pretty much any...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread 73 Small Engine Super Scat.
    actually it is a realistic scenario. i had a speedway shrike that i used as a test motor bike. i would put tecumseh 3.5, 4, 5 hp motors...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread Spicing up Hs50.
    you can visit http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/tecumsehmb.htm there's a lot of performance ideas mentioned there. Some easy ones too...
  • C
    Charles exactly. you proved my point. 3600 rpm, regardless of the HP, is still 3600 rpm. you end up at the same top speed. it's just how...
  • C
    horsepower does not really change top speed. RPM determines top speed. horsepower is just how fast you get to that top speed. All...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread MTD drive belt.
    need to figure out if it's asymmetrical 3/4" wide or 5/8" wide belt.
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread hs-50 d shaped intake port..
    If you're gonna hone, the ball style hones are a lot easier to use. and they come in different diameters and grits. they just work...
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread Tecumseh flywheel help.
    thanks!
  • C
    cfh replied to the thread hs-50 d shaped intake port..
    don't want to be a buzz kill, but i've done a lot of experimenting with intake manifolds on the HS50. various configurations. make my...