Recent content by CHADLEY

1. C

What is your profession?

I am a union electrician, local union #58 :grind::hack::hammer::weld::thumbsup:
  2. RYKER_S_3RD_MONTH_108

RYKER_S_3RD_MONTH_108

3. RYKER_S_3RD_MONTH_102

RYKER_S_3RD_MONTH_102

4. DB30

DB30

5. C

DB Paint

Do What I Did ....im Trying To Get The Pic Now But.....i Wraped The Frame In Pipe Foam 1 1/8 Inch And Camo Tape. Turned Out Ok. Still Not A Great Finish But Rugged And When It Fails I'll Either Do It Again Or Do Somthin Else!
  6. C

engine modifications to a doodlebug

Get Creative And Fab Up Brackets, Weld On Hangars, Chop And Grind To Custom Fit Any Motor, Within Reason, To Your Frame. The Worst You Could Do Is Trash It!?
  7. C

best price for DB30?

I Bought Mine At A Murrys Autoparts Store , Fully Assembled For $285.00 Out The Door. Brought It Home Fired It Up And Smashed A Rear Wheel Bearing!
  8. C

Post your doodlebug

Hi I Have The Same Bike. Im Gonna Try To Get Some Pics On This Computer, I Have Them In The Digital Camera But Im Not Good With This Computer! I'll Try Tonite And I Hope To Pics Onboard. Cool Bike.
  9. C

Hello, You Have The Exact Set Up That I Want. Can You Fill Me In On Where To Get This Kit. Also...

Hello, You Have The Exact Set Up That I Want. Can You Fill Me In On Where To Get This Kit. Also What About The Clutch And Chain And Throttle Cable, Any Covers The Whole Set Up. Thanks, Chad
  10. C

Hello To All (db 30 Owner And Future Modifier)

HELLO TO ALL, MY NAME IS CHAD. IM NEW HERE. I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A DB 30 FOR MY SON RYKER WHO WAS JUST BORN 3 MONTHS AGO! OK, THATS WHAT I TOLD HIS MOM! AFTER FINE TUNING AND MESSING AROUNG WITH IT FOR A FEW MONTHS, MY INTENTIONS ARE TO DO AN ENGINE UPGRADE, CUSTOM SEAT AND PAINT AND NEW...