Recent content by chain

1. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

I'd be willing to part this out if I could get interest in At least half of the lot.
  2. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

I'd like to sell this stuff this week....Bump for offers.
  3. C

Boardtracker Build

The forks are modified felt Abraham Linkage re-pops, with 1/4 inch stainless rockers and a custom bent 1/4 inch stainless riser plate. I found a rust spot coming through from the inside on the drive side chain stay.....worst spot possible. The frame is unusable for a motorbike who knows what...
  4. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

I was sanding the frame and found a spot on the drive side chain stay that was rusting from the inside out, there couldn't have been a worse spot. I'm going to use the rest of the parts besides the frame for another vintage Whizzer. If I don't get any action on the lot, I may part it out. Im...
  5. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

OK here is a picture. Listed as shown 3 HP IC Briggs 3 SM Flo Jet Carbs 1 is completely rebuilt 5hp with genuine Briggs parts New Auto Meter JR Dragster Briggs Tach with instructions JR Dragster Race Car Engineering 3HP Billet Flywheel Dymo Cam Custom welded and ground cam (94 ss profile this...
  6. C

one of a kind 3hp Briggs

I've lost interest in this project and moved to another. I'm selling the complete motor, with carb,custom cam, flywheel, tach, and puke can. It is still considered a project.. still needed is a gasket set, breather, and custom exhaust for your build. Everything for the inside is new except the...
  7. C

Boardtracker Build

If anyone following this thread is interested in the complete engine with tach, flywheel,carb, and bmi puke can, I will be listing it in the swap section in a couple days when I get time for pics. Ill give you first option You can PM me an offer. I've found an old whizzer I've taken a liken to...
  8. C

1963 Briggs 3hp flathead

.??? What did you come up with?
  9. C

Newbie and lo hours 3hp

Welcome to OldMiniBikes, post some pics when you can.
  10. C

Boardtracker Build

Lol... The carb is on the factory manifold, I have one all cut at the correct angle, just need to weld it.
  11. C

Rolling chassis for sale

Do you have a pic?
  12. C

Boardtracker Build

Made my first exhaust, cleaned up the base of the side car frame, and picked up these vintage plans which I will be basing the sidecar body on. I will be using this site for the attachment system for the car. A Bicycle Sidecar
  13. C

Boardtracker Build

5 hp carb rebuilt and painted.
  14. C

Boardtracker Build

Getting closer, should get it started next day off. May paint the fins black, opinions?
  15. C

manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

These baby's are going to be soooooo cool. Have you guys notified the first customers yet?