Recent content by chevybrat

1. C

Hm80 build...again

I have a HM80 that’s new. Only been started every once in a while. $250 plus ship. Text 469-766-3839 if interested. I just north of Dallas
  2. C

Tecumseh Flathead Service Manual

Thanks for sharing!
  3. C

Sears Tecumseh 8hp - should i get it

Are the straight, non tapered crankshafts readily available?
  4. C

Tecumseh Connecting Rods

I picked up an 8hp Tec yesterday. I want to put it on my Trail Horse hard tail. I tried to reply back yesterday but couldn’t. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind. Could you IM me your number or email? I am unable to IM my info to you. Thanks
  5. C

5hp kawasaki flat head throttle help

Yep, I'm going to have to separate the engine from the generator to see if it's a tapered shaft.
  6. C

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I will get some pics. Thanks
  7. C

Hello all, I have a very cool Kawasaki flat head engine that,s on a generator. I would like to put it to use, but don't see a throttle solution. Anyone out there have a solution? It's a 5hp Kawasaki FA210D. Iry much like looks very much like a Briggs. Not sure how this posting will turnout, as...
  8. C

Hello, I sure was sad to see you took your pics of the Bird off OldMiniBikes...I'm picking one up...

Hello, I sure was sad to see you took your pics of the Bird off OldMiniBikes...I'm picking one up tomorrow. I live in Carrollton, Tx., what part of Texas are you located? Thanks
  9. C

Heathkit Boonie Bike assembly instructions?

Boonie Bike Those Boonies are great bikes, I'm sure someone on this site will be able to hook you up. Welcome to OldMiniBikes!
  10. C

GC160 shaft too short

Sold the Honda
  11. C

MTD/Columbia

I can send a pic of what I am looking for if you give me your e-address...I can't figure out how to load on the thread, but I tried. Thanks, Brook
  12. C

GC160 shaft too short

Teeheehee, I'm trying to piece some crap together to make some dough!
  13. C

Oil catch can

How about a coolant recovery tank from Jegs...
  14. C

The VT-7 Super Bronc is finished

Man, that bike looks great! Nice color combo and very clean looking. Put on your Santa uit and buzz the neighborhood if its not too snowy!
  15. C

MTD/Columbia

I'm looking for a springer seat frame for my ole hard tail. Thanks