Recent content by ChickenLover

1. C

West bend 580

good deal! Once again I appreciate your time Louie. I plan to find a decent and hopefully least expensive rebuild as I can. I’m a baller on a budget
  2. C

West bend 580

I was hoping you migh to be able to tell me which crab may be best out of what I have available. If none of these would be any good j will look into buying a different one here is a list all tillotson HL63E HL63G. Also would you happen to know the difference between the E and G? HC13A...
  3. C

West bend 580

The carb that came in this power bee is a HL122A. Is that a bad/good/decent carb for the application I want it for?
  4. C

West bend 580

I’ll check the model of the carb, also I was hoping I can list the other carbs I have and maybe you can tell me which carb might be best for the job. I truly appreciate your time and advice Louie. Thank you
  5. C

West bend 580

here is a few pics of the motor. I do see the shaft is not tapered it appears to be 5/8” shaft. Maybe by the pictures I included you can give me an idea of what I need to make it sufficient for a mini bike set up or if it might be a better idea to abandon it and go a different route. I was...
  6. C

West bend 580

It’s a 58022. I got it off a chainsaw. So I was worried it might not be the type powerful enough for a mini bike. I also have a 80cc mcculloch off a chainsaw. Which would you think would be the better motor for a mini bike? I may try to sell one or the other to help pay for parts like an...
  7. C

West bend 580

I was wondering if some would give opinions. I have a westbend 580 powerbee from a chainsaw. I was wondering if the motor would be strong enough to power a vintage mini bike? Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time
  8. C

Parting out Fox Sundowner

The fuel tank has been sold.
  9. C

Can somebody help identify these parts

i appreciate you helping out. Hoping someone knows what any may go to. I’m especially curious about the chain guard. I can only remember having it for the last few years meaning it could be either a skat cat or fox spoiler guard. But I can’t remember if I had any other models since those two
  10. C

I also have these other parts and the frame. Let me know if interested and I will set a price
  11. C

I have decided to part out my fox sundowner. I have no real way of knowing values of parts and hope that I don’t upset anybody with the prices. Since I can’t say make an offer I kinda have to shoot from the hip. I would appreciate if someone lets me know if my prices are insane so that I...
  12. C

Can somebody help identify these parts

I have a few parts that I cannot remember which mini bikes they came from. Was hoping some of y’all might help me figure out where they originally came from. If everything goes right the pics should be here
  13. C

Would somebody please help identify this seat?

I really appreciate you taking the time to look at it. Thank you
  14. C

1969 Honda Z50 sprocket

I am located in southern Illinois, St. Louis area
  15. C

1969 Honda Z50 sprocket

Selling a 1969 Honda Z50 sprocket. 37 Tooth marked in the sprocket. I sold the bike about 10 years ago but found it mixed in with other random parts I was going through. $15 buyer pays shipping. I’m assuming it would fit fine in a small flat rate shipping box