1. C

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. C

Who has kids...

Poor kids.They have no idea:scooter:
  3. C

tecumaeh h5k motor

It threw just about everything.It just got stuck wide open.Wouldnt shut down n revved out
  4. H5K

H5K

Blown h5
  5. C

tecumaeh h5k motor

Check my pics there will be some thre. bottom end is gone i can get the parts n put it back together for @ $125
  6. C

Who has kids...

Lets see I have two step daughters,both in college. Three of my own 19 y.o. boy he's working and paying his way through college. When i see him he likes to ride and work on the minis.MY other son 14 lives in fla so i dont see him much but when he comes he asks to work on the minis. He likes to...
  7. C

Comment by 'chris14' in media 'Bad Dog Engine'

definetly bad
  8. C

tecumaeh h5k motor

yeah it revved out i pulled the plug shut the gas .needs piston,rod and bearings. I know itd cost alot to rebuild but i would like to just the same
  9. C

tecumaeh h5k motor

well had it hust about done,throttle got stuck pulled plug wire sadly she's gone:doah:guess ill have to shove that 5 hp briggs ive been working on the side
  10. C

smoked the tecumseh. gonna go w/ the 5 hp semi tricked briggs. so cut weld grind. i cant wait

smoked the tecumseh. gonna go w/ the 5 hp semi tricked briggs. so cut weld grind. i cant wait
  11. C

willm. area couple miles out of town

willm. area couple miles out of town
  12. C

Tecumseh star

Just blew my h5? motoer anyone intersted?
  13. C

tecumsah 2 stroke governer

what i believe to be a h5k series motor. Can I disable the governor? It seems as though i cant get proper thotthle return with it intakect.:shrug:
  14. C

who's got a tec.h5k they can give me some help w/??

who's got a tec.h5k they can give me some help w/??
  15. C

Comment by 'chris14' in media 'CAM00004'

i like thr trike.thinking @ a custom build but not sure yet