Recent content by chris69

1. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I installed the decals Peewee made. He did a real nice job , the colors and Quality of the decals look great.
  2. C

Broncco Eagle decals

That looks good. I found a drawing of the Eagle in the parts manual, I sent it to Peewee to see if it could help.
  3. C

Broncco TX10 Owners manual

Looking for a owners manual for the Broncco TX10 to buy or a copy. I have some Broncco Literature I could trade or make copy’s. This is a picture I saw of one.
  4. C

Wanted Broncco TX10 Renegade front/rear fenders

I would send a message. I was going to buy one a while back sent him a message and he gave me a shipping quote. I found a parts bike and didn’t order it.
  5. C

Not sure how to send a link. Here is a screen shot
  6. C

The fenders are hard to find. If you look on eBay Italy there is a guy selling nice fiberglass reproductions look under Fantic Diablo TX104. If your painting them I think they could look good.
  7. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I did get a better picture playing around with the light and flash. I sent it to Peewee. Peewee made a nice Version , it’s not exact but it’s very nice.
  8. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I installed the red and black decals. I think they look good but if I can get the original ones made I would put those on. I still have to put on the number plates on and go over the bike and tighten and adjust everything.
  9. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I purchased a set of the ones you have pictured to use for now, the tank looks to plain without anything.
  10. C

Broncco Eagle decals

Peewee has great decals and I have used them on my Diablo and Warrior. The size and proportions of the Broncco decal is the same . I am trying to get a good picture of the colors of the Broncco letters and a better picture of the Eagle decal. I do have the Eagle decal that came off but it was...
  11. C

Broncco Eagle decals

I’m restoring a Broncco Eagle. Does anyone have a set of tank decals or some good pictures so I could have them made.
  12. C

Broncco Warrior/Diablo colors

That is a Broncco TX6 ,it looks like it has its original Broncco Minarelli p4 50cc 4 speed motor. I would try to get that motor running. The bike looks like it would clean up nice. You can find motor parts on eBay. If you get into it I can make a copy of the engine service manual. Broncco made...
  13. C

Broncco TX10 parts

I would be interested. Where are you located and how much do you want for it?
  14. C

Broncco TX10 parts

Hi Ginz, PM me your address and I will send it out to you, just pay me back shipping. I agree about hording the parts I would like to see them running.
  15. C

Broncco TX10 parts

Blackwidow Rupp parts have spokes for 71/ 72 10'' 28 spoke wheels I think would work. I have a beat up flywheel cover with a piece missing where the chain must have hit it , if you want to use it to ride so your foot won't hit the flywheel. Do you have a owners manual or a service manual for...