Recent content by chromeframesears

1. C

Minibike on steroids

Wow, I've not been on much lately, and this is why,They're are some really good and nice, helpful people on this forum and to them I say thanks! But they're are others that behave so distastefully that it really spoils the good others are doing.
  2. C

Crankshaft drill and tap guide

I'd Take a 3/4" also, Price?
  3. C

raptor 2 weak link

Hi, everyone. I just recieved my NOS Raptor2 from a fellow member(thanks lil digger) and I am like a kid at Christmas. I have read that the rod is a weak point in the motor, as it is ungoverened . Is a billit rod and better bolts advised? I'm not going to be racing but you know how a guys wrist...
  4. C

Stainless Steel sissy bars

Those look great! Do you have any intentions of doing handle bars at some time?
  5. C

I got an old Morris Mini!

Go Mr. Bean!
  6. C

Raptor 2 recoil

I'm looking for a recoil pull start that will work on a Raptor 2 briggs.
  7. C

Garage ventless heater

Glad you got some BTU's going, I live in the middle of the mitten and I understand BRRRRRR!
  8. C

Raptor 2 ridability

Thanks guys, I'm making the deal as we speak!
  9. C

NOS Briggs Raptor II

pm'd you.
  10. C

Raptor 2 ridability

Does anyone have experience riding a mini with a stock raptor 2 motor, I'm considering buying one but I want to make sure it isn't going to be a bad mannered stallion, Any thoughts?:scared: By the way, It's going on a Manco Trailcat( not the big tire style) Also, Tav vs. centrifugul ?
  11. C

front end geometry

Thank you Dave for the very informative and concise explanation, Steve.
  12. C

front end geometry

I was reading a thread concerning front end geometry and the presence of " offset" as opposed to 0 degree "offset", Is this referring to the placement of the axle to the center of the fork tube?:confused:
  13. C

Seems to be some angry forum cops on this site.

What we have here is failure to communicate!
  14. C

Machinist

My kingdom for an axle bolt!!!!!