Recent content by CJdoodlebug90

1. CJdoodlebug90

Baja warrior FRAME BRACING

[I]I have a army green version of the baja warrior that i am turning into a quick little street cruiser. It has a mildly built 212cc with a tav. I can tell that frame is bending under torque and the i weigh 215lbs so thats more stress. I want to know where are good places to put gussets and...
  2. CJdoodlebug90

!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!3hp briggs vertical shaft converted into horizontal

a year later update lol.....pulled it out the garage and done some mods to it. homemade header and intake and gx120 carb....engine is very ver very responsive. i plan on milling head or getting thinner gasket and bumping up octane. ...just waiting on that perfect mini bike frame. video link...
  3. CJdoodlebug90

Stroker crank... .060 or .175????

32/28 big ports dual springs
  4. CJdoodlebug90

Stroker crank... .060 or .175????

so im looking for a little bit more power(torque) out of my motor. Is it worth it getting a .060 stroker crank? It only turns a 212cc into a 218. Or should i go with a .175 or will that be too much? And how exactly do you balance a stroker crank??? Engine has high lift cam and big race...
  5. CJdoodlebug90

Fuel pump ran off catch can?

im around 16 or 17hp not sure of rpm on 100% 93 octane gas.
  6. CJdoodlebug90

Yeah this drag motor ...has alot of hp and im running high rpms on this motor and I think too much pulse is too strong and force too much gas into carb because it flows out of bottoms drain. Im gonna try running a return line and see what happens. If that doesnt work ill go off valve cover or...
  7. CJdoodlebug90

Exhaust question on GC160 engines

Ok give me a sec
  8. CJdoodlebug90

I installed a fuel pump on my drag motor and I ran pulse side of the pump to the catch can breather ( where the filter would go). Started it up and it seems to be getting too much fuel. Should I tee off valve cover pulse line and put beather filter back on?
  9. CJdoodlebug90

TAV2/30 yellow spring not enough...

YEARS LATER..........LOL TRY PRE-LOADING THE DRIVEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGY0qsgW4Y
  10. CJdoodlebug90

Tav2 gear ratio...top speed

also seen some rubber that wore off the belt and stuck to the drive and driven pulleys. is that something to take a look at?
  11. CJdoodlebug90

Tav2 gear ratio...top speed

Ok so i have a drag mini bike...15hp with a tav2 12t. After install i know i need stiffer springs all around. I still have stock doodlebug rear sprocket (70t). To get more top speed would i go up in rear sprocket size or down? I plan on running bike in the 1/8 and before i installed tav2 i...
  12. CJdoodlebug90

40 series torque converter on a tav2 mounting plate????????

thanks im gonna see how this tav2 holds up. if it doesnt ill look into the 340
  13. CJdoodlebug90

Yeah im sure my setup wont see 9,000rpm. Probably more like +7,500 close to 8,000. Im gonna get get stiffer springs all around
  14. CJdoodlebug90

yeah i kind of figured it wouldnt work. ordered a tav2. gonna upgrade drive and driven springs. do you know if they make a heavy duty belt or are they all pretty much the same?
  15. CJdoodlebug90

I have a 212 with around 15hp and im going to run a 40 series torque converter setup but... They dont come with a mounting plate, they run by jackshaft. Would it be possible to mount 40 series on a tav2 plate or is there a reason the dont come with one? Or.. Could i modify a tav2 to hold up...