Recent content by cl350rr

1. cl350rr

Italian bronco???

Famman16, yours appears to have 2 stroke mounts as well
  2. cl350rr

Italian bronco???

That's a 2 stroke model with a 4 stroke engine installed. note the motor mounts. This is a 2 stroke Broncco:
  3. cl350rr

More scammers

no, I've gotten enough of those since I signed on here that they are easy to recognize
  4. cl350rr

More scammers

Got the same message yesterday
  5. cl350rr

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Spose there's an engine in there or is this just wasted parts in the name of art?
  6. cl350rr

Wanted: Clinton #46-674 (403171) Crankshaft

Should look like this: 5/8" X 2.25" output but I can adapt anything close
  7. cl350rr

Sure, 2 stroke E65. I might be able to id by picture
  8. cl350rr

Looking for a crankshaft, preferably NOS or good used for an engine build Thank you for any leads R
  9. cl350rr

What kind of wheels are these?

put a drop of vinegar on a bare spot, if it fizzes it's magnesium. flush the vinegar away with water when done
  10. cl350rr

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Now that checks several boxes
  11. cl350rr

Barn find

Really cool piece! I don't believe it's a Hercules, the emblem on the tank does not look like any I have seen. I'm actually thinking it is a carnival ride sort of build-up: Sachs 4 speed engine, top of the line moped, entry level motorcycle power plant (mid to late 1950s is my guess), I would...
  12. cl350rr

I call it Death Wish

The 2 stroke is just mocked up for now, trying to find some exhaust tubing or a drive shaft to make an expansion chamber out of. Until then I have a 4hp Briggs that will be installed to work all of the bugs out of the frame, then I will finish the Clinton and see if it will run.
  13. cl350rr

I call it Death Wish

Current state, just finished steering. Keeping it as close to original design as safely possible