Recent content by classicminibikes

1. classicminibikes

ARCO Bushwacker

Hello. Anyone have an ARCO Bushwacker willing to provide a clean pic of the fork decal? I’m working on reproducing the front fork decal with Yosemite Sam. Thanks.
  2. Manco Chopper Restoration 2

Manco Chopper Restoration 2

1971 Manco Stars and Stripes Chopper
  3. My Restoration 1.jpg

My Restoration 1.jpg

1971 Manco Stars and Stripes Chopper
  4. classicminibikes

Manco Stars and Stripes Chopper

Finally finished Stars and Stripes chopper restoration. Turned out pretty good.
  5. classicminibikes

Great. Found the front tire on eBay. Had to look it up by seller. eBay’s item descriptions can be random. Ordered rear tire from Coker. Thanks for sharing.
  6. classicminibikes

Cool Chopper reminds me of the “Rebel” go kart I restored. It was a Ken Bar kart. Not sure if that company made mini bikes.
  7. classicminibikes

Sorry I don’t know what “windber” is. I googled it and didn’t find anything. Is this a company or a person? I did find Coker tire makes a cool repro 14x6 with same tread pattern as the Carlisle. However didn’t see a smaller one for the front. Still researching. almost done with the decal...
  8. classicminibikes

Any tips on where to find those handle bar grips? Those are rare. Also, back tire looks beefier than the front as it should on a chopper. I have 4.10 3.50 6 front and back. Any recommendations on tires? Thanks....
  9. classicminibikes

Wow. That's amazing, excellent restore. I'm working on one now. Waiting on frame from powder coat. So these were only made for one year? I see the parts list in your pics has a date of 71. Love this chopper....Manco made some cool Mini bikes and Karts in the day.
  10. classicminibikes

Manco Stars and Stripes Chopper Info

Working on a Manco Stars and Stripes chopper restoration to original. Looking for info like... 1) Color of engine, White? Black? or either. 2) Seat size? 3) years made? 4) Sample or good pics of decals or stickers so I can reproduce I've seen a lot of pics of these bikes in the media area...
  11. classicminibikes

Fox Trail Tramp... almost done. Brakes & Seat a challenge!

I will be installing the original HS40 that came with it along with the original side exhaust pipe and chrome heat deflector. The Tank decals were already applied when I bought the bike. So not much help with that.
  12. classicminibikes

Arco Reynolds twist grip throttle housing and foot pegs covers

Well....that's very interesting. Maybe ARCO used both chrome and black. I do think the one on my 69 3600 is period correct. Saw the exact housing on eBay for sale. The brand is "Superior" seller says it's 70's era. Now I think my seller may be correct that everything on the bike is really...
  13. classicminibikes

Fox Trail Tramp... almost done. Brakes & Seat a challenge!

Looking good. I’m finishing up my 1970 Fox Condor restoration. I was super lucky because the brake assembly was included in the box of parts when I bought it. Those brake assemblies are tough to locate. Almost as rare as the fork boot covers. As far as the seat, your best bet in my opinion is...
  14. classicminibikes

Arco Reynolds twist grip throttle housing and foot pegs covers

Good info. some of the pics I’ve seen do have white peg covers. So I will be hunting for those to replace the black ones. Not sure when this catalog was printed but it shows white peg covers on all their models. Also in you zoom in it appears to be a shiny throttle housing. Mine is the 3600. I...