Recent content by Classicriders

1. C

Wanted: Fox Mini bike parts.

I picked up a fox mini bike that looks just like a street scamp but the forks are not the suspension type. The frame, forks, and swing arm have been powder coated, I also have the rear rack and gas tank, but no fasteners at all, so if someone could help out with pics of what exactly i need for...
  2. C

Torque Converter skipping/jerking

What kind of lube is best?
  3. C

Torque Converter skipping/jerking

My belt drive torque converter recently started jerking when you throttle from a stand still. At speed it is fine as well as when the rear is off the ground when throttling. But add a rider and throttle from a stop and it bucks pretty good. Suggestions are most welcome.
  4. C

Wanted: Dart Ridge Runner by Rupp Parts

Awesome info guys! Looks as though the sidecar is for the cycle. Guess I will just have to make one then:biggrin: Still looking for parts btw.
  5. C

Thanks Dean! Brian is the one who identified this great bike, so big props to him!! I ordered the manual for it that includes an exploded diagram, so that will be a huge help. Now if I could just find a pic of the sidecar that was offered as an accessory:thumbsup:
  6. C

Looking for, side panels, chain/clutch guard, kickstand, tanks, fenders. I know this is a long shot, but plans are to fully restore this for Portland 2014.
  7. C

Looks like a Gote, but not a Gote

Took this bike to Portland and found out that it is a Dart Ridge Runner built by Rupp. Plans are to fully restore it, so now the challenge begins of finding or making the missing pieces.
  8. C

No luck on the Scooter Museum website. I am going to make this my winter project... Based on the quality of welds and a few other things, I really don't think that this was home made. I will take it to Portland with me to show a couple friends and bounce some ideas off of them. I am...
  9. C

Here is a better pic.
  10. C

Picked this up today and pretty excited about it. Two jack shaft set up, one with disc brake, both sets of foot pegs swing in and out. Appears to be factory made and not home made. Owner replaced shaft bearings a while ago, brake caliper, handle, throttle are missing. Any help would be most...
  11. C

Baja Warrior MB200

Once again this forum surpasses my expectations. These pics are exactly what I needed. I had a pretty good idea where they went, but wanted to be positive. I will post pics of the bike later. Was muddy when I got it and the throttle and governor springs jury rigged. So, I removed the engine...
  12. C

Baja Warrior MB200

Both springs? I am sure I sound like a complete Dolt, wish there was a diagram.
  13. C

Baja Warrior MB200

That is close, but I need to see where they hok up to the carburator.
  14. C

Baja Warrior MB200

Picked one up off CL yesterday, but the governor springs are missing. There is a pic on here someone took of their set up but didn;t really apply to my set up. So, what I am asking is... Can someone please snap some pics of their stock Baja Heat/Warrior governor/throttle rod and spring set up...
  15. C

Chain Tensioner

Thanks for the compliments guys! I can easily make a couple more for anyone interested. Here is the complete bike.. just finished last week.