Recent content by clutchkiller2011

1. C

New go joe project

This is the other one that I needed to rebuild the engine mount
  2. C

New go joe project

Picked up another go joe project. Has the original engine and a good engine plate to use to make my other go joe have the correct engine. In the spring it’s getting fully torn down and redone.
  3. C

MTD Columbia front wheel 6” Wanted

I might have one laying around. Let me check.
  4. C

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

my trike decided the belt wasn’t good enough. Noticed the belt was splitting tried to get it back but didn’t quite make it. You need to make it to this ride next year. Well worth the time.
  5. C

Happy Birthday Clutchkiller2011

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  6. C

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

https://www.indianriveratvclub.com/ Here is the link to the atv club.
  7. C

WTB Heathkit Hilltopper Muffler

I’ll keep an eye out for one. I’ll see if anyone I know has one kicking around it good shape.
  8. C

WTB Heathkit Hilltopper Muffler

@capguncowboy has one.
  9. C

Bad tire?

Check the rim and make sure it’s not out of round. And maybe put a good brand name tire on it and see if that makes a difference.
  10. C

wanted bonanza 8 inch wheel and bonanza tank

I might have a 8” bonanza wheel. I’ll have to look around at the wheels I have.
  11. C

Winber 2019

Me and brown boonie are loaded up and heading out in the am.
  12. C

Frames rollers and complete bikes

bump Kick start sold, sundowners roller sold, tote gote sold. Will have parts and bikes at windber for sale.
  13. C

Frames rollers and complete bikes

Tote gote is sold. Thanks OldMiniBikes.
  14. C

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

I suggest to bring something with some suspension for the long trail ride. It does get rough. And tav bikes should get spare belts Since the trail takes its toll on belts. But is a really fun ride and is a great time of year to be up north.