Recent content by Codeman

1. Codeman

New guy with an interesting trike.

Assuming you are a member there any chance you could PM him and see if he has any pics of it with the body off? I don't really want to sign up over there.
  2. Codeman

Been a log time since I have seen any balloons how would they have attached? That could explain the odd hubs being welded to the axles.
  3. Codeman

$89.99 clone - March 12-14

Might as well take a 20% coupon with you too. I got lucky and they took both discounts off of a large purchase last weekend. Anyone know what the prices on the 11hp-13hp electric starts will be?
  4. Codeman

LOL Read my sig line. Could not be more true.
  5. Codeman

Hustler Tricart help

I seem to remember sitting on one of those at our local Western Auto store when I was whole lot younger. LOL
  6. Codeman

Yes its kind of cool. One bad thing is the hubs are welded on the ends of the axles and one has broken off. I can weld it back on just hope it stays.
  7. Codeman

Here is what is together. Front half, suspension was all built by my Dad I's say around 87-88. How bad does that clutch look to you guys? Salvageable? The weather has not been kind. I don't get over there very often. Glad the Heald is inside.
  8. Codeman

No kidding I'm in Poplar Bluff. I have friends that live right outside Fairdealing.

No kidding I'm in Poplar Bluff. I have friends that live right outside Fairdealing.
  9. Codeman

Like I said I think this one is newer than the brochure shows due to the wheel/tire style and it had a Tecumseh 8hp electric start motor, which I still have stashed. I just ventured down to the pile and I still have the front hub/ axle as well. Hmmm I'm getting more interested in doing something...
  10. Codeman

I did another search after you posted that. Seems to be the only link out there. Yeah I think it will make a killer ride for the pits. I didn't think about it being 2 seat till I read that. The way the body is made behind the driver its shaped like a saddle.
  11. Codeman

LOL It figures. I honestly hadn't looked in quite a while cause I came up empty so many times. Its not why I signed up here just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks a ton for the link. Mine must have been a later model. It had 4 bolt wheels and a 8hp electric Techumsa on it.
  12. Codeman

New guy from Se Mo

Hi guys. Got to looking around for interesting pit transportation for the drag strip and landed here last night. I've an old mini sitting down in the junk pile that I need to dig out as well as a 18hp Heald Trike, and something interesting that you will have to slide down into the more than 2...
  13. Codeman

Hey guys stumbled in here last night after looking around for interesting pit transportation at the drag strip. I've got a few interesting things sitting sround that should get the job done. I have a Heald Super trike that my Dad re built back in the late 80's and has been stored inside ever...