Recent content by conaway

1. conaway

Looking for some Rupp parts

Good question...I only know it as torque converter. Engine shaft depends on weather I use the HS 50 engine or the H50 I found. The HS50 has not the 3" crank and I have to measure. The H50 has a 10" diameter shaft and is 4.622" long. But I am not sure if I should use the H50... it is really...
  2. conaway

NOS. Don't laugh, yet

For that money I've something for your extra bump :p Sacha
  3. conaway

And a tc cover mount bracket ;) Sacha
  4. conaway

1972 roadster 2 buy

Looks great. With a lot of parts I could need for my project... :D:thumbup: Sacha
  5. conaway

Word Association Game

Death Sacha
  6. conaway

My Rupp project

I know...not an original part. But looks cool I think and it was cheap and available :p Sacha
  7. conaway

What else do you collect?

Star Trek stuff :what: Motorbikes (business) and all about fifty's pick ups :thumbup: Sacha
  8. conaway

truck load today

Really cool. Like the kart :thumbup: Sacha
  9. conaway

My Rupp project

Just bought the aircleaner housing. 8 Bucks including shipping :thumbup: Sacha
  10. conaway

After waiting over 5 weeks for the primary clutch I bought from an OldMiniBikes member I believe it will never arrive. Thank you a**hole... So I am also looking for a primary clutch! Sacha
  11. conaway

Rupp roadster hot rod project

Great work!! Think I will use this as an inspiration :D:thumbup: Sacha
  12. conaway

Another new guy here...Anyone from the Chicago area?

You need that vest for Gary... that's right But I really felt safe in Chicago. Even at night and drunk. :eek: And you can fall asleep in Merrillville :p Sacha
  13. conaway

Another new guy here...Anyone from the Chicago area?

As you know, or not, a I'm from Germany but I have to answer...I think Chicago is one of the best cities in the us I have visited! Been there several times and I have to say I really like it. The town, the people, everything is a little bit different but really cool except of Gary!! :eek...
  14. conaway

Chicagoland HELP - HS40

Not my thread but thanks for the manual. Exactly what I was looking for :thumbup: Sacha
  15. conaway

New but not new

Nice work :thumbup: Sacha