Recent content by COPPERHEAD

1. C

got a new bike in a trade...

The seat has no hump at the back, and no front brake hub in wheel. i was looking at some other pics, looks like the metallic green on on here, but your front fork setup.:thumbsup: if i get the SN# can we get a year or make? I know it was not pieced from a couple of bikes... That is why i am...
  2. C

got a new bike in a trade...

All i know is it is a Alexander Reynolds.It is a mini trail bike. pics of these bikes are odd, they have a bushwacker and i found a pic of a bucaneer. it has a swing arm in the rear, and front and rear shocks. The seat is not short and set all the way back. The seat is long, but no hump at the...
  3. C

Co 2 gas tank

What member made that , i saw pics, and would like to ask them a question..:shrug:I just found a very small kidde fire extinguisher. ( perfect size).:thumbsup:
  4. C

Gas tank

Looking for a cylinder gas tank. Would like a smaller diameter tank, long and narrow, not a stumpy one.:thumbsup:
  5. C

gx200 in db30

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, GO FOR IT.:thumbsup:
  6. C

OldMiniBikes clutch cover...

Cool, just didn't know what the back of it looked like.
  7. C

OldMiniBikes clutch cover...

Do the covers work if clutch is reversed?:shrug:Hard to tell from pic at warehouse.
  8. C

side cover gasket on clone.

.Thank you,was just gonna say it looks like a nice gap. gasket is lower, no overlap... cool, that looked weird.:thumbsup:
  9. C

It's getting split open again in the next few day's anyway, i will take a better look then.. :thumbsup:
  10. C

Do any of you guy's use 2 gaskets on your side cover? It looks like a gap, i know it is on right, and tightened right..:shrug: Looks strange looking down at it.
  11. C

HF Clone plug

Thank you sir.:thumbsup:
  12. C

HF 2.5 clone

There it is.:thumbsup:Thank you guy's:thumbsup:
  13. C

HF 2.5 clone

Thanks Jim.:thumbsup: The screw in question is gone...:doah: Didn't work with the throttle that i ran, whole plate was trashed... She will just have to learn the motor .:blink:
  14. C

HF 2.5 clone

OK, one of my girl's said that she will not wanna ride the mini with a modded out 6.5 on it. So i have to get a 2.5 for when she wants to ride. Is the bolt mounting the same? Do they use the same carb, i will not be doing the jetting and all that stuff. Unless you guy's have done some mods to a...
  15. C

Wheel hub

PM SENT:thumbsup: