Recent content by Cr@zyD@ve

1. C

Hell On Wheels: Riverside, CA June 16th 2012

Alright folks some more news: Call the number on the entry form to work out where to send payment. This I did. If you get the answering machine then leave an "understandable" message so "Meatball" can call you back and get you the info. Race Pre-Register is $30. If Meatball can get 10...
  2. C

Pretty much, but seriously though, an extra $10 for the raffle or hotdog can come in handy. Oh, and I was informed we are to arrive around 8am but I still want to confirm this when I register Monday. Douchebaggery is more action-centric, so behave yourself Quick and you should be fine...:smile:
  3. C

Hell On Wheels is back June 16th at Milestone MX park in Riverside, CA. Event starts at "High Noon". 12865 Holly St., Riverside, CA 92509 Saturday June 16, 12:00 pm Website: http://www.hellonwheelsmc.com/ Entry Form: http://www.smilingfacedown.com/how/docs/HOWscramble_entry.pdf...
  4. C

El Mirage SCTA

Bring it on Mind! I'll be camping either in the pits or near the starting line at the edge of the course. Keep an eye out for the big brown dodge van with white top and pos trailer.
  5. C

El Mirage SCTA

Dave's ready! George: the lakebed is flat and smooth. This is the only place I run my go-karts, the only times they are used. There are great trails off the lakebed: easy hardpack, some folks build tracks with jumps and banks, sandy washes, rocky hills, a small sand area, quagmire that can...
  6. C

El Mirage SCTA

Dave will be there... With the Twinmotor and the new 8hp briggs powered Kart Can't forget the riding mower of course! Bring your bikes so we can get some trailrides or grudge matches going.
  7. C

EVENT: Victorville - 1/8 Mile - Dirt Track Oval March 19th

Arrive around 5pm. I wear dirtbike riding gear with sweatshirts and jacket, work boots with steel toe, and a helmet (duh). What would you rather hit the ground wearing...then wear it. Cost is $35 for us minibikers. See you guys there!
  8. C

EVENT: ***Perris MX Race March 12th***

I made the drive out that rainy Saturday, ran into about 8 other CALVMX riders all ready to go, no track staff though. As I was driving away, more riders were showing up! Too bad, it would have been fun! Went over to Grandmas house near lake Perris, my Aunt cooked me breakfast, and the rain...
  9. C

EVENT: ***Perris MX Race March 12th***

I made the drive out that rainy Saturday, ran into about 8 other CALVMX riders all ready to go, no track staff though. As I was driving away, more riders were showing up! Too bad, it would have been fun! Went over to Grandmas house near lake Perris, my Aunt cooked me breakfast, and the rain...
  10. C

EVENT: ***Perris MX Race Feb. 26th***

Racing at the Perris MX track with CALVMX is still on! Got my tractor tire on, you ready boys?
  11. C

Mini BIKE TT

Gentlemen, Awesome to see everyone out rockin' around the track on such a Gorgeous day! Vids are great, commentary and our cast of characters always make it good. Legend has it my presence was absent due to being hung over, I wish, the truth is more pathetic! However, there is one detail...
  12. C

Mini BIKE TT

It's Legitimate. I'm ready for another great event! Get your bikes ready boys! And we get to have fun as long as nobody spoils it for us, we must remain in integrity since folks are offering their resources for the sake of fun.
  13. C

Mini BIKE TT

It's Legitimate. I'm ready for another great event! Get your bikes ready boys!
  14. C

Perris Race for tomorrow - CANCELLED due to weather

Cool, now I can make it! Then hop a plane for Orlando Sun am. Whooosh!