Recent content by craigcbang94

1. C

Awesome. I dont know of you've seen my tires. I wanna take it out to the mudhole just concerned...

Awesome. I dont know of you've seen my tires. I wanna take it out to the mudhole just concerned she wont oull threw..
  2. C

How about opinion on it going threw a mudhole or dirt trail?

How about opinion on it going threw a mudhole or dirt trail?
  3. C

What do I need to obtain title and hopefully get it street legal?

What do I need to obtain title and hopefully get it street legal?
  4. C

My thing is street legal. Didnt they come with a 12hp tuesc motor? They had to go maybe 55? No...

My thing is street legal. Didnt they come with a 12hp tuesc motor? They had to go maybe 55? No? And gow about light. Any suggestions on running em. I dont know what direction I wanna go..keep as toy or go all out....suggestions? I really appreciate it.
  5. C

There is known I took it off. Its just a drum and there was a circlular wrap around oad. That...

There is known I took it off. Its just a drum and there was a circlular wrap around oad. That the left brake handle engaged.. so I think I want more power... suggestions? The 212cc maybe goes 40? What do you think? Worth the upgrade to a 8hp or a 13hp?
  6. C

So I dont understand if the brake handles are for the left and right brake how would you...

So I dont understand if the brake handles are for the left and right brake how would you normally engagethe front break
  7. C

The torque convertor. Got the motor mounted up. Both drive and driven inline. Belt was 8...

The torque convertor. Got the motor mounted up. Both drive and driven inline. Belt was 8 3/4"runs good. Wish you had an instagram or facebook you could see the video. Now I wanna reconstuct the fiber glass and work on wiring lights. Maybe put a 10hp motor on. The end goal. Street legal.
  8. C

So I bought half a link. And it runs great. Front tires bead needs to be address. Its low so its...

So I bought half a link. And it runs great. Front tires bead needs to be address. Its low so its slowing the trike down.
  9. C

Really.. didnt know that. I have a foot peg. And a single brake pad on the drum. I knew there...

Really.. didnt know that. I have a foot peg. And a single brake pad on the drum. I knew there had to be a reason for 2 brake drums. I gotta get it hooked up then. And the slot is there. Just everything is in reverese. Motor mounted with jackshaft on opposite side of orginal. Someone before me...
  10. C

My question is. Get chaim thats loose. Or redo rear end and flip it back or just see if mine...

My question is. Get chaim thats loose. Or redo rear end and flip it back or just see if mine streches.. your saying I can get all the rear end parts for this thing nowadays?
  11. C

Well actually the hole rearend must of been moved around because the tensioner you were saying...

Well actually the hole rearend must of been moved around because the tensioner you were saying is on the opposite side... the hooe for it is atleast. Um. Im gonna do the front and rear break. The rear breake is a single drum brake with a foot peg. And the front imma have to redo the brake and lines.
  12. C

Got her up and running chain is too tight though. Hoping it will stretch slowly.

Got her up and running chain is too tight though. Hoping it will stretch slowly.
  13. C

Any suggestions 9n greese to re pack it with?

Any suggestions 9n greese to re pack it with?
  14. C

So I got the shaft open. Grinded a tooth into one of the threads got all the old bolts out. The...

So I got the shaft open. Grinded a tooth into one of the threads got all the old bolts out. The gears look good. Im sending to your email now. The bearing are so so. Imma 3 36 them and see how they work. Suprisingly rear differental all packed with greese. Really good actually. So new bolts...
  15. C

Alright let me know if you have one. That would be awesome if you did. Let me go fiddle see if I...

Alright let me know if you have one. That would be awesome if you did. Let me go fiddle see if I can get theold bolts out. If I can ill just drop new ones in. Imma send you an email with a video