Recent content by crazycarts4us

1. C

2HP Briggs Carb.

Just picked this up.
  2. C

Help

I was able to get it off tonight. The piece was screwed onto the crankshaft and to my surprise came off easily. I ended up looking up the engine to see the end of the shaft. It will keep my son busy for a while, have a carb just need to find a gas tank. Thank you for your response.
  3. C

Help

Thank you. I will take photo tomorrow. Was hoping it wasn’t spline son was all excited. Picked up complete assembly for free mounted in carrier
  4. C

Help

Can anyone tell me how to get a Teel Pump off of a Briggs Engine and how it is connected All bolts out, don’t see any set screws, don’t want to damage and not coming off. Thank You
  5. C

Wanted: CAT400x Parts

Individual that was interested had already passed on this item.
  6. C

Sorry for the confusion it won’t happen again.
  7. C

Now do you get it ?
  8. C

1970 cat 400x

Thank you
  9. C

1970 cat 400x

Nice. Who made your cover ?
  10. C

Oops
  11. C

Can you send photos and price thank you
  12. C

insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for the information. I am slowly working on a few Cat mini bikes and will be needing to purchase some chain.
  13. C

Thank you very much for the information. I have cat mini bikes that I am slowly working on.
  14. C

Being new to all of this how do you determine what chain to use. Thank you for any help.
  15. C

Great Find

I picked this up for my son. Great information on many mini bikes. I am sure there are plenty around but he was very excited