Recent content by crazythunder1968

1. C

Mb200-2 Belt Slippage

im running a 10\72 with stock tc. you can easily flip it on take off. ive only ridden a couple second wheelie. no helmet so i dont wanna die lol. the only time ive ever popped a chain was tryin to do a donut in some stones. every single time. but ive beat on it otherwise including driving...
  2. C

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

my street was unplowed for 3 days and would have ruined my cars exhaust system. but that doesnt mean much in buffalo. we survive. the looks on peoples faces in stuck cars as i passed by was priceless.
  3. C

left work early to put together my mb200-2

if i could get a ct70 for $919 i would. they look sweet.
  4. C

if you rode one you might change your mind.
  5. C

i really dont think this bike needs anymore torque. when the 72 comes in next week ill try it out. still gonna do a stage 1 and 2 kit. but if i knew this bike was this powerful i never would have ordered the 72 sprocket and got a stage 1 ist. if i bust a wheelie and crack my skull with the 72...
  6. C

thanks for the response. im somewhat familiar with small engines and had a clue it was a key for clutch or something like that. i just wanted to make sure i didnt forget to install something critical.
  7. C

this thing is NOT a minibike. its a small motorcycle. im a city boy as well as my son. we didnt grow up riding quads and minibikes on miles of trails. hes 11 and i bought him a coleman ct100u when he was 9, he did good on that. but this bike is 20 times more powerful. im gonna have to sit on it...
  8. C

and im so glad i did. this thing is a beast. it has crazy torque. not sure what to expect when i throw a 72 tooth sprocket on. i ordered blue but got red. idc. i had a blast riding it around the hood. clocked myself at 38 before i ran out of street, im in the city. but ill open it up this...
  9. C

trailmaster mb200-2

bike will be here tomorrow. i ended up buying the 72t and 5 feet of chain. i may have to remove or modify chain guard from what ive read. the sprocket and chain wont arrive till next week maybe. but ill post a review on a complete stock after i get it put together after work tomorrow. then later...
  10. C

what is it?

found this in my friends yard covered under a tarp. sat for years but has compression. is it a homebrew backyard build, or something i should invest in fixing? thanks
  11. C

trailmaster mb200-2

ive seen more than one site list the mb200-2 with a 46 tooth sprocket. i think the mb200-1 has a 38 tooth. either way im ordering the 60t tonight. along with new chain.
  12. C

trailmaster mb200-2

most likely gopowersports. they have a gold colored 60t.
  13. C

trailmaster mb200-2

thanks. thats what i was looking for, more torque with the 72t for hills etc. i might get the 60 and then try a 72 later if its not enough. dont care too much about top speed. ive seen videos of stock mb200-2 going 45mph. i think it was cars and cameras on youtube. only engine "mod" ill be...
  14. C

trailmaster mb200-2

im getting my trailmaster monday and see there is a 60 tooth rear sprocket that adds huge backend/torque. i was gonna buy that but see there is also a 72 tooth sprocket. i saw people saying they pop wheelies on this with a 60 tooth. how much difference would a 72 tooth be? is it worth it? will i...