Recent content by CTruppster

1. C

Rupp rear wheel adjusters

Thanks hopefully they’ll fit from a 69 I was looking specifically for 70. Figured they’d list it if it fit a 70. Will give it a try though. Much appreciated
  2. C

Searched thier site didn’t see them but will take another look or contact them. Need them For a 70 sprint.
  3. C

I realize this is an old thread I searched for these adjusters on line and didn’t find them anyone have a link where to buy these?
  4. C

1970 rupp sprint needs help looking for ideas

Thanks guys the sprint is really cool kids are loving riding it around. Gonna need a gas tank soon anyone repro these or anyone have one that’s not stupid expensive? Thanks
  5. C

Ok so I have it all mocked up w a 6hp Honda that I had on an old pressure washer. Engine actually fit really well in this little bike and should be very reliable . (I know it’s not a tecumpseh) but it’s what I had . Git the rear wheel figured out and mounted (though it was missing some parts...
  6. C

Thanks for the heads up on the swap meet maybe I’ll check it out. Haven’t been to one in years used to go to Stafford all the time. Heard they are pretty much like Amazon junk these days in comparison but never know I guess. Need some old vintage Lakewood square tube traction bars too if...
  7. C

Im Up in CT so not exactly close by. This is the same Mini bike o had as a kid. Mine didn’t have a jack shaft either but I always thought it was just rigged up that way. but yeah I probably could sell it easy enough to cover a new one that running. I’d consider that as I have plenty of...
  8. C

Take a look at my pics tel. Me if that looks like a sprint? It looks like it had the tube for a jack shaft does yours have that? Thank you for the info on the chain. I appreciate the help any chance you have the length on that chain as well? Just to give me a starting point on what size to...
  9. C

Thanks Manchester I thought that might be possible. Wasn’t sure though that’ll work to get me going and later I’ll install the parts for the x shaft when I know everything else is worthy Question : does anyone know what size chain these used, Link size? If I were to just invest in a jack...
  10. C

Anyone? Is there an inexpensive cross shaft assembly? Or something to get me rolling?
  11. C

The engine I have for it
  12. C

So I have a 1970 rupp sprint. I have the frame , wheels tires , bars throttle not much else other than a vintage Briggs and Stratton engine I need a cross shaft and torque converter etc. But I dint want to spend a lot of money on this, I want it work as cheaply as possible so my kids can play...