Recent content by cxbra

1. cxbra

Removing vs Disconnecting Low Oil Sensor

I simply un-plugged mine and all has been well. The only time I would remove it is if I opened the engine up to put in a billet rod. If I opened up the engine for the rod, I would have to remove the low-oil sensor and the governor for sure.
  2. cxbra

New guy with a Ruttman Grasshopper

Welcome, looks like youre starting out with a really nice bike! Thats going to look great when built up, I really like how choppers look.
  3. cxbra

5hp Robin/Subaru Engine Mods

It would be SOO cool if those Robin/Subaru engines had the same boxer rumble as the Subaru WRX! Ahh.. Of course it cant happen, the boxer sounds like that because its a multi-cylinder, but you can still dream.
  4. cxbra

El Tigre rear shock size

Nice, thats the exact El Tigre I have also. Yours might be in slightly better condition chrome wise. Mine looks a lot different after the predator swap and rigid forks :).
  5. cxbra

Doodlebug on the street.

Less than a mile, you could probably pull it off. If you get busted, you can just point to your work and the cop will probably just let you ride on. If its a nice mini, dont risk it. If its a beater bike, do it!
  6. cxbra

Let's talk about crashes.

Wow, these are some BRUTAL stories.. wow. My first huge crash was October, 2014.. I was riding on the sidewalk doing full throttle pulls late at night (35-40mph, no pedestrians). I already know the seemingly straight road bends about 15 degrees at one point. I Hit the gas right at that slight...
  7. cxbra

I need help with my predator!!

You can also slowly bore out your stock jet on the predator so its smaller than the jets in your jet kit, but larger than stock. That will allow you to ride the bike until you get the exhaust pipe. My predator is bone stock, except for a bored out stock intake and a bored out jet. Once I get an...
  8. cxbra

Getting the bike sorted out for summer :)

My bike has been down since last October when I crashed it into a light pole, luckily I made it out with only some bruised knees and swollen ankles after I went flying over the bars (no helmet either, wow being young = stupid). My forks were smashed of course and I bent them back to where I...
  9. cxbra

Predator Air Cleaner

I love that 15hp sticker!
  10. cxbra

Great video!

Oh wow, its great to see that so many people havent seen this video before! This video should be a sticky!!
  11. cxbra

Small Medium or Large? How do you like your minis?

Ive owned 3 minis worth talking about (haha), a BC1100 Bonanza, My current JC Penney El Tigre, and a Hawg-ty. What I learned is that I like 1)small bikes 2)small bikes with big power 3) I only like rigid frames. It can have a springer seat, but no swingarm! The thing was, the suspension felt...
  12. cxbra

Engine, she no run so good!

If its BONE stock, then im 90% sure its your jet. My Predator never ran "right" when I first got it because it was 1) Running way too lean. 2) Low oil pressure sensor was cutting the bike off and on in the corners, make sure to disconnect the low oil sensor). I had to almost double the size of...
  13. cxbra

New to the form tell me what you think of my bike and suggestions.

That looks 10x better after! Everything looks better with a predator :). Have fun with it.
  14. cxbra

2x2 Build

Single sided rear swingarm?? YEAH!!
  15. cxbra

predator 212 OMFG!!

Did the o-ring pinch because of over tightening? Ive changed my jet a few times and never run into that problem.. I think im going to put some of those O-ring seals on my parts list..