Recent content by D. Sebetka

1. D. Sebetka

4 Engines and starter for sale

I would be interested in the 4 hp if the 5 hp is gone. -Davis
  2. D. Sebetka

4 Engines and starter for sale

I am interested in the 5 hp. Pm me so we can talk more. I would be willing to pay $45 or even $40 even if you are anywhere within 60 miles of either of these zip codes...........50025 or 52001 or 51433. Look up these and let me know if you are close by. Thanks! -Davis
  3. D. Sebetka

Hello! Are you still okay with us meeting up tomorrow still? Let me know. Thanks! -Davis

Hello! Are you still okay with us meeting up tomorrow still? Let me know. Thanks! -Davis
  4. D. Sebetka

Hello! First off happy new year! Second, I was wondering if you still had some doodlebug long...

Hello! First off happy new year! Second, I was wondering if you still had some doodlebug long forks, a handlebar, and front and rear axles for the Baja doodlebug minibike? These are the parts I need. I was also wondering if the handlebars were ape hangars or not? Just let me know! Thanks! -Davis
  5. D. Sebetka

Hello! First i want to say happy new year. Next, do you still have the solo seat and universal...

Hello! First i want to say happy new year. Next, do you still have the solo seat and universal sissy bar? Need to know as soon as possible and the price for both as well as payment option. Thanks! -Davis S.
  6. D. Sebetka

I was wondering what your address was so I could pick up the sprocket and gas tank? I will be...

I was wondering what your address was so I could pick up the sprocket and gas tank? I will be going your way tomorrow around noon or an hour later or so. Please let me know so I can type it in my garmin so I can get the things and pay you in person. Thanks and happy new year. -Davis
  7. D. Sebetka

I will be going back to Dubuque on the day of January 4th. I normally go north of lake city a...

I will be going back to Dubuque on the day of January 4th. I normally go north of lake city a ways and jump onto highway 20 which shoots me in a straight line from where I turn on all the way into Dubuque. -Davis
  8. D. Sebetka

Hello! My bike is to my eyes looks to be a bright red. Lighter than cherry red though. That...

Hello! My bike is to my eyes looks to be a bright red. Lighter than cherry red though. That sounds pretty reasonable price wise. I am trying to get enough money to pay another guy as well for a gas tank and sprocket. It would be about january 4th or 5th that I could get some money going again. I...
  9. D. Sebetka

Would you be able to go to that same Marion Walmart again or do you want me to come to your...

Would you be able to go to that same Marion Walmart again or do you want me to come to your place to pick up the sprocket and tank on January 4th?
  10. D. Sebetka

Most of the parts I need are doodlebug. However the forks and handlebars I would like to look...

Most of the parts I need are doodlebug. However the forks and handlebars I would like to look like an old school chopper style. As for the minibike, I first want to know the condition of the bike and how old it is. That way I can make an offer that will not be an insult. I hate low balling on...
  11. D. Sebetka

I received your pm that you have basically everything I need. I was wondering what your price...

I received your pm that you have basically everything I need. I was wondering what your price for everything is. I do not need a sprocket but I still need the other things. I appreciate your help. Also, where do you live? I am trying to figure out if we can meet up or if I need to drive to you...
  12. D. Sebetka

What is the tooth number on the sprocket?

What is the tooth number on the sprocket?
  13. D. Sebetka

So the total for the gas tank and the sprocket would be? I am having trouble trying to find what...

So the total for the gas tank and the sprocket would be? I am having trouble trying to find what you were asking for the tank.
  14. D. Sebetka

Wanted for Baja doodlebug:

I need long forks, front and rear axle, brakes, ape handlebar, a 34/42/52 tooth rear axle sprocket. I am trying to make this look like an old school chopper. Anything would be great. I can't find a sprocket anywhere near me.
  15. D. Sebetka

I am home for the holidays for now in Audubon IA. Will be back but will try to get the tank...

I am home for the holidays for now in Audubon IA. Will be back but will try to get the tank after the holidays. Hope this helps. Yes I do still want the tank. Also thanks for helping me out!