Recent content by danbur55

1. danbur55

How to calculate steering effort for my DIY GO-KART project?

It’s not so much that it’s not interesting but it just seemed to pick up speed as it flew over my head. Of course I’m a piddler more than engineer
  2. danbur55

Hello from West Texas

Welcome to the site. I’m just down the road from you in Snyder. Don’t have any 2 wheeled rides but have several with 3 they do multiply like rabbits
  3. danbur55

RV 90 Suzuki

Picked one up the other day. Not as nice as yours but was complete other than air pump and front turn signals. Front fender broken but did have pressure gauge with instructions printed from Suzuki motor company
  4. danbur55

Fuel tank source

the 8hp that i have is taller and a bit squared off, but i figure i will have to make something different work. just hoping maybe someone has seen something closer than i have. the bottoms of these are rusted through after sitting in the elements for years thanks danny
  5. danbur55

Fuel tank source

Looking for a source or replacement tank for my commuter te380 3 wheelers they are 10 1/2" long, 6 1/2" wide, 5 1/2" tall plus cap bung and mounting studs. Studs are 6 7/16" centers. Have searched around and so far not been able to locate anything similar. Thanks
  6. danbur55

Tecumseh H50 Air Cleaner Options

I have this carb off an old craftsman tiller that gave up years ago PM me if you think it would work for you added serial numbers to help you determine what it came off of
  7. danbur55

Caught some pigs!

Now that we have em in the cooler, how is your preferred method of cleaning and cooking??
  8. danbur55

"Po' White Trash" VS newcomer call out/heads up $ street race this Sunday!

Sounds like the bet was with the other bike "he sold " so this would call for renegotiation as it doesn't sound like a "run what ya brung" bet. He's changing his stuff and intimidating you so you'll back out!! Copy the pics you were sent and anything else shows up "hey that ain't what was agreed...
  9. danbur55

Well I can't wear them both so why not give one away!!!!!

Pick a number between "your choice here"and whoever gets the correct number wins
  10. danbur55

ARC Billet Rod Broke!

After doing some searching I found several references to the different moly and oil torque specs although not directly from ARC. My apologies for the off the cuff post earlier. Thanks for understanding and have a great day
  11. danbur55

ARC Billet Rod Broke!

Curious if moly affects torque vs oil as far as grip. Also was it dry moly or grease. I am not familiar with characteristics of these when applying torque to two dissimilar metals. Thinking out loud that moly grease may not squish out enough and act as a lube that allows it to move instead of...
  12. danbur55

ARC Billet Rod Broke!

BWL you say you torqued to 150 inch pounds, in the ARC video he says he is going to 170 maybe there is a discrepency there
  13. danbur55

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

danbur55 #14
  14. danbur55

Tec H50 with Oval Bore Mikuni problem ... pics and Videos ...

Which slot is the needle clip located? Might lower the clip a slot of two to richen it up a bit
  15. danbur55

About scrub brakes??

Looking at a minibike but pics are blurry. About all I can tell for sure is it has a scrub brake and needs a new home and some TLC. Out of curiosity was wondering about what year scrubs were discontinued