2. IMG_06264

IMG_06264

3. IMG_06274

IMG_06274

4. IMG_06253

IMG_06253

5. dbadgley

Little Indian brake caliper lever

No worries, hardly anyone spells it correctly. I will do some more looking and if i come up with one I will let you know. -- Dan
  6. dbadgley

Little Indian brake caliper lever

Wanted to let you know I did not get any messages and I don't have any extras at the moment.
  7. dbadgley

1st LiL Indian flat guard

I purchased two of these and could not be happier. Thanks AJ, nice work.
  8. dbadgley

1st LiL Indian flat guard

PM sent.
  9. dbadgley

Lil Indian Sabre Forks and Bars

I also have a set of bars, knobs and fork, let me know if you are interested by email dbadgley@verizon.net.
  10. dbadgley

Wtb 1965 briggs 3hp

Thanks but i don't think that would help. I am really looking for a complete motor.
  11. dbadgley

Wtb 1965 briggs 3hp

Would also consider a 66 Briggs & Stratton.
  12. File_Dec_14_6_43_19_AM

File_Dec_14_6_43_19_AM

13. dbadgley

Wtb 1965 briggs 3hp

Looking for a 1965 Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine for a lil indian project (prefer running but not required).
  14. dbadgley

Fox street-scamp/trail/tramp-fx/spoiler oem exhuast pipe & guard

Thought I would offer this here first before going to eBay. $100 plus shipping. THE HEADER WAS NOT CHROMED SO IT WAS MEDIA BLASTED AND REPAINTED WITH HIGH TEMP BLACK. ALL SCREWS AND THREADS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE (RARE)! THE EXHAUST GUARD WAS CHROME AND JUST CLEANED UP, REPLACEMENT GUARDS ARE...
  15. dbadgley

Italjet mini bambino

Same here, most parts have come from eBay. I have been looking for magneto cover for quite some time. Jboyce send me a picture of the brake lever, i may be able to help.