Recent content by dbeugli

1. dbeugli

Tote Gote book

I have enjoyed my copy. All in one resource!
  2. dbeugli

1966 Powell ? What do I have?

Sorry I should clarify that the Facebook page is more active and the information comes faster. Someone one on here brought it to my attention and people have sent me much needed pictures when I needed to figure out what parts I was missing. I was even able to date my Powell. All very cool and...
  3. dbeugli

1966 Powell ? What do I have?

Its hard to get much info from the Powell experts here. Try the Facebook page, much more helpful.
  4. dbeugli

Unknown Mini

Thanks. The cat I owned had a different scrub brake arrangement and folding foot pegs. I guess this one is more buggered up?
  5. dbeugli

Unknown Mini

Any ideas?
  6. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

Hello I wanted to follow up with the group. It is a very early Powell that has a stationary engine and a shiftier/belt tensioner that was quickly abandoned. I was told built around August '67? I have it mostly dissemble and at the fabricator getting some welds repaired. I am hopeful I can...
  7. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

I just joined the Facebook site. Look forward to learning more and seeing if it can be rebuilt or if is too big of a project for me. It was purchased in the PNW. How does the engine mount then?
  8. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

Thanks. Looks like member Minibike Paul has number #117-5 that is the oldest known example with original engine. Does not mention year.
  9. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

Yes. That is exactly where I found the number I reported. I can take a picture? Did I post this question in the right spot? Does a Powell forum exist?
  10. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

Not that I could see. Think it's real early.
  11. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

I think it is a pretty early one. Flat frame on top. Numbers are 172-42. Took some sanding through thick paint to find them.
  12. dbeugli

Help ID Powell

Hello, I have been eyeing an Powell roller that was has been for sale locally for some time now. Finally decided to purchase it as you just do not see them around here too often. Does anyone know what year and model this one is? Its pretty rough with some frame repairs, engine, belt cover...