Recent content by DDA

1. D

Comment by 'DDA' in media '212 in a FOX'

where did you get the tires?
  2. D

1974 sundowner

Looking for two part and can't find a perfect match but if there is a cross reference I would be grateful. Almost done with restoration of my Sax 1974 sundowner and in need of these bearings and what would be a good place to buy the tubed tires that went with this bike, numbers below Thank...
  3. D

Minibike Repair Jersey Shore

Looking to have 1974 Sundowner with sachs 2-stroke engine gone through and repair brake cables, throttle and cables, gas shut off valve and other items leaking. Anyone know of a good shop or individual in the Jersey shore area. thanks DDA
  4. D

Special Thank You to Eric (CarPlay LB)

I know this is 2 years old but Eric if your out there I need the same decals as well as the one on top of the tank with the gas mixture. Thanks.
  5. D

Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

Do you have the link? I have been on the site for hours today and cant find one. thanks.
  6. D

Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

You wouldn't happen to be interested in selling the sundowner if you still have it?
  7. D

Wanted 1970's Sundowner

Looking for finished Sundowner from circa 1974-75 sold at the Grants department store. I am based in NJ. The best version of what I found on the net was posted on this site by Mark G in 2009 pictured here. I dont recall the white sticker on top of the tank or the bare chrome handles but that was...
  8. D

Wanted early to mid 70's Sundowner

Thanks Mark, If you come across one feel free to send my way. I bought a Vespa a few years back and love it now I want to have something from my childhood. I am afraid I will then move onto the dirt bikes I had and then no more room in the garage. DDA
  9. D

J - These are really nice!! DDA
  10. D

Thanks, Lizardking was kind enough to help me out. BTW, great site.
  11. D

Wow, I would take in a second. Probably cost more to ship. I saw one on a site which looked like an auction but I couldn't contact anyone. it was $1500 done. would have bought it right then. I'm pouring through this site now to try and get educated. You have been great.
  12. D

Sundowner Rear axle and brake setup

World. I am new and see you are working on a sundowner. Hard to tell the year but do you build to sell and do you have more pics? My locale is NJ
  13. D

Great machine, what year is it. I don't recall the rectangular tank. How did you get started finding the basic frame, etc. Maybe it a project for me as well.
  14. D

Looking to buy Sundowner

Would love to see pics. It was so much fun as a kid and may just want to buy one and store it away. I am in NJ, are you close?
  15. D

Looking to buy Sundowner

I am in New Jersey, thanks for the help. I saw one and it brought back so many great memories of me and my dad.