Recent content by deals

1. D

72 Rupp GO JOE

Restored Rupp GO JOE 295 Kohler electric start, engine was professionally rebuilt, white in color , lights, very nice condition, everything works as should! $2900.00 218 779 7031 thanks Darren E in Mn
  2. D

72 Dune Cycle

Very nice original condition Dune Cycle , 8hp Tecumseh, front shocks, runs great, tires ,seat , fiberglass, in great shape, won't be disappointed! Thanks for looking Darren 218 779 7031
  3. D

Alsport Tri-Sport

Very nice machine
  4. D

Fuji GO DEVIL

2 Fuji GO DEVIL minibike s for sale, both run great, new carrying case, extra parts go with sale $975.00 218 779 7031, also Sachs 80cc Engine for Speedway Widow Maker, NOS ENGINE, BRAND NEW ,NEVER RUN or installed $850 thanks 218 779 7031
  5. D

Fuji Go Devil

Thanks
  6. D

Fuji Go Devil

Thanks
  7. D

Fuji Go Devil

Needed a muffler for a go devil, also would like to get another complete bike , please let me know , thanks Darren Erickson cell 218 779 7031
  8. D

GoDevil go devil project(s)

Fuji go devil Need parts ,,muffler ect, for a go devil any help would be greatly appreciated, will pay good money for parts thanks darren
  9. D

GoDevil go devil project(s)

I just picked one up as well, pretty complete, I need a muffler, if you run across anything would appreciate any help, thanks Darren ,if I find any parts you may need I'll return the favor,
  10. D

Fuji Go Devil

Need info and parts for fuji go devil thanks
  11. D

1971 Fuji Go-Devil

Hi Byron wondering if you have any parts for a go devil, thanks Darren erickson 218-779-7031
  12. D

Huh? Anyone know what this is?

Thanks Steve Durham for contacting me and verifying my Rupp mini rat 3 wheeler, is great to talk with you about old stuff like that, did just pickup a couple of a Rupp mini bikes all original, a roadster2 and a scrambler 2 bought from the original owner! Thanks again for the info, hope to talk...
  13. D

Huh? Anyone know what this is?

Would like more info on a rupp mini three wheeler, I have one and was told rupp didn't make any,just trying to find out the authenticity of it , thanks for any info! Darren 2187797031
  14. D

Steve could you contact me about a Rupp mini 3wheeler your son was pictured on, I have one and...

Steve could you contact me about a Rupp mini 3wheeler your son was pictured on, I have one and am trying to find out the authenticity of it,I was told Rupp didn't make any,please contact me with any info thanks Darren 218_779_7031
  15. D

Steve, could you possibly contact me about a Rupp mini 3 wheeler that your son was pictured on...

Steve, could you possibly contact me about a Rupp mini 3 wheeler that your son was pictured on ,I have one and am trying find out more about them thank you for any help you could give Darren 218-779-7031