delray's latest activity

• delray
    delray replied to the thread 340 salsbury series.
    Nice rob,did they say how soon for sale? Thinking of trying one on the drag bike.
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread Snowco.
    also have this picture from other members bike(above)with the original throttle and brake and the seat cushion. I believe the throttle...
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread 340 salsbury series.
    I called them couple times in the past and was told they where going to build it. that's was at least 2-3 years ago. I never ask about...
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread tecumseh-ohh build.
    I do have a connection to dyno the engine with it on the bike. dyno is setup for atv's and dirtbikes…..perfect for a minibike. I...
  • delray
    rustygold, trying to dig up some of my pic's. looks like they all are lock up photobucket still. here is something I did save that has...
  • delray
    nice captnugget, that's little nicer brochure/with info too of the bike then what was posted before.
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread What up ?.
    hey tom...………..:scooter:
  • delray
    I see your engine nowhere near like my engine. I have ton more mods done. might be the same cam but that's it. also see your still...
  • delray
    you said the driven was bevel in both sides. that would be a 20 series and your driver was a 30 series and you wondering why you have...
  • delray
    also what kind of bike is it? any pictures....
  • delray
    your not running enough gear. I ran a mod 2 cam/with 1.3 rockers last year on a 125ft drags and was pulling 7200 rpm's no problem at...
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread H50.
    skip ,without a billet rod just try to to keep it under 5000 rpm's and maybe just quick burst up to 5000 also. stock rods will break. I...
  • delray
    delray liked Skipp's post in the thread H50.
    Assembled and waiting for air filter and time to set up the test bench for a start up....more to follow....
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread HS40, the early revisions.
    you should start a thread on it,under Tecumseh engines....[/url']
  • delray
    delray replied to the thread HS40, the early revisions.
    markus you see his ID tag on old shed finds motor. it contradicts what years you where say about ID tags being use only from 72-73...