Recent content by Divouneh

1. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

The design :
  2. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I trashed the old frame :eek:. Sunny day and not to cold: starting to rebuilt the fork... I have new needle bearings to install :scooter:, after so long some part don't want to come out :mad:...
  3. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

New set of bolts ;)
  4. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Ready to start the rebuilding phase, workshop clean up at first :rolleyes:...
  5. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I am starting to remove all parts from the old frame... I will keep the front fork, to be closer as the original type, easier for the registration later (I have no title)... I will cut the original headlight support and use a new support...
  6. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I did a few repairs with such epoxy without issues. This bike will never do long trips :scooter:, I have no risks :)
  7. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Test with gas today, gears are changing well.... I will not do more tests, I am starting to rebuilt the new old frame. I will use the engine as it is, could be a second project went I will have the registration done.
  8. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

First firing with starting fluid this evening ;)... I will finish the minimum equipment to ride it in the street, first firing is a good motivation :scooter:.
  9. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I realize that frame and motor number are not matching: a good reason to use my spare frame...;).
  10. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Ready to be installed:
  11. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Today: broken thread for the inlet manifold: Use to be M6, hole was around 10mm :(. I used an epoxy cement, a new screw with grinded head, the manifold to guide the screw (not tighten yet).... Dead end thread are not easy to repair without a machine shop :oops:
  12. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

ignition is now working :), I moved the condenser out side the ignition area. The point I bought is not fitting in place ( despite I when to an Honda dealer :confused:). To replace the coil, it's a nightmare :mad:... Now it's time to work in the carburetor, and inlet manifold ( bolts are...
  13. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I found one ...
  14. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

I am looking for a condenser Mitsubishi ignition (Not Hitachi), seems they are not the same :confused:.. https://4into1.com/condenser-hitachi-ignition-30250-041-015-honda-z50-ct-sl-xl70-xl-xr75-xl80s/
  15. Divouneh

Honda CT70HE from 1970

Thank you ;)