Recent content by Dnaj11

1. D

Maybe a Fox Thunderbolt?

I bought this thinking it was some version of a Steen Alsport, but I'm thinking only the gas tank is Steen. Trying to identify what it is and what's original. I'm guessing some sort of Fox mini-cycle with the wrong rear shocks, maybe a changed motor, a Steen tank, and should the jackshaft be...
  2. D

Speedway Red Baron clutch sticking

Got this old Speedway Red Baron, not seen one before. Clutch does not disengage when its running. After checking the idle speed, what's next? I've not seen a centrifugal clutch like this. I'm guessing it requires special puller, then maybe I can see how it is supposed to work.
  3. D

Got this new leftover old style doodlebug.

Now with a new larger engine . . . Here is what mine looks like with the Predator 212. The engine completely fills the engine bay but its governed and I plan to keep it that way. And an installation hint, as you drill the frame using the PMR mounting plate as a template, drop a bolt and...
  4. D

Ok, ordered a $99 Predator from HF and a stage 1 mount kit from PMR.
  5. D

I bought out the assets of an old cycle dealer and got a coupla unsold Chinese bikes, including this factory stock doodlebug. I'm trying to think about what I might do with it. It runs fine but is gutless with a full size adult or large kid. I know I can (1) go with an 80 tooth sprocket, cost in...