Recent content by dobber

1. D

The Rusty Rupp project

Sure wish I lived closer to you, I would have to talk you into working on my 66 Rupp Continental Frame and Forks. My frame is the same as yours but my forks are a little different. By the way your work looks great.
  2. D

Roadster2 Rear Fender

what year, I have some for a 71 chrome, not the best.
  3. D

Anyone? Hodaka 100cc Road Toad info?

I had a 3 hodaka's in the 80's, a Road Toad, Super Rat and a 80cc, cant remember the name. Real hard to find, I have a number for a guy close to me, that is suppose to have a 100 not sure if it is the green road toad or not. I will try to get ahold of him.
  4. D

Tote Goat Nova 2 Gas tank.

here is a picture of it.
  5. D

Rupp Headlight Bucket with Speedometer Opening

Cant sale the one off my 72 rupp roadster 2 but I do have this.
  6. D

inbox better now, I was full from some old trades clear back in 2015.
  7. D

shit, sorry been a while since I was on. I will clear inbox. I would sale it, do you need it for one of your bikes.
  8. D

Went to a Acution today and got me some good finds. Got a Tote Goat Nova 2 Gas tank in good usable condition for 5 dollars, and a Tech 6 horse I think with a Mercury Clutch on it for another 5 Dollars.
  9. D

Random sissy bar for sale

Could that be a JC Penney Duster Sissy Bar? if so it is a real hard Item to find.
  10. D

Fm71's OldMiniBikes-15 scratch-build step-thru chopper

Now this is a bike that will change some mind sets. I think it will be a top contender of all the builds if not the best overall. May even want to build some extra frames to sale.
  11. D

One of my dream bikes found today.

Where did you find that one at Thad, looks real nice to me.
  12. D

2015 Build-Off entry Bird "Furry" JFF

yep same frame
  13. D

2015 Build-Off entry Bird "Furry" JFF

I don't think it is a Bird Duck, I think it is a Bird Fury based off of the back of the frame. Ducks all slope down like Larks. Great bike to build either way.
  14. D

It's a bird . Which one? Foremost?

I still think it is a Golden Pinto or a Fury?
  15. D

Is it as old as it looks?

Thad, If you got that, it is a holy grail bike made right here in Iowa. It is a bike you do not mod at all, only restore to original, cant believe I missed that one too