Recent content by don newbry

1. D

WANTED: engine cover-shroud .

need engine cover-shroud for 1964 3.5 hp Tecumseh. Must be in working order and number correct for that year.
  2. D

1964 rupp information needed

Thanks Marcus , I’ve had this mini bike since 76or77 . Can’t remember what the engine looked like, it was blown, fella I bought it from rode it to college in California. I have three years of registration certificates for California. I totally restored the bike, all original except for the seat...
  3. D

need information on Tecumseh engines on a 64 rupp

I have a restored 1964 rupp continental that I put a rebuilt 4 horse engine on . this is the cheaper continental with steel wheels and no lights. what hp engine did it come with and was it a side exaust .the engine I have on it is a tecumseh.
  4. D

1964 rupp information needed

what models of continental mini-bikes and engine sizes were avalible in 1964?
  5. D

hs40 leaking oil around breather gasket,why

I’m really really old school, could build you a honkin small block Chevy but don’t know much when it comes to computers, thanks for your help . Don
  6. D

Marcus,the breather that I have appears to be made as one unit.the main body has deep center punch marks on each end of the body .No way you can take it apart without destroying it.There isn't a flange on the main body that would compress a gasket against the mounting plate. Gonna order the two...
  7. D

rebuilt a Tecumseh hs40 recently ,runs fine but leaks oil bad around breather .engine has new rings and piston, arc rod , and I removed the governor . all gaskets were replaced . again ,engine runs fine ,just leaks oil around breather gasket bad . engine came off a 1969 Gilson,engine bore...
  8. D

chopper for sale

if you still have the bike call me at 423-967-2471 thanks don
  9. D

chopper for sale

do you still have the bike ?
  10. D

Bonanza chopper engine

where is the id number or id badge on a bonanza mini chopper?