Recent content by DonaldTrump

1. D

Where are my photo's ?

Thanks...I did..but nothing there..
  2. D

Where are my photo's ?

I haven't been on in a while. Where is "my rides" under my profile? Where are my uploaded...
  3. D

CT200U-EX Frame

My father just acquired a like brand new Coleman CT200U-EX that had been returned to TSC . The neck of the frame is beyond repair. Please PM me if you happen to have a frame that your willing to let go of for a fair price. Thanks in advance!
  4. D

3D Clutch with PMR Jackshaft on Motovox

I bought a conversion kit last year from Hot Rod MB and at the time he only offered those with a left hand perch...It worked well with minimal pressure when I took it out last year with the hillard clutch installed...Not quite as smooth or responsive as the brakes on my YZ250 but didn't expect...
  5. D

Charles S Thanks. I completely agree. I am greedy though and would like to find a right hand hydraulic perch that is compatible with the micro switch that I currently have installed to operate my brake light. Thanks again.
  6. D

Daniel Coop Firstly GREAT JOB on your'e bike! I like that front hydraulic setup...To answer your'e question ,In my head I was trying to get the best of both worlds..As far as the clutch goes I didn't like the slippage of the hillard centrifugal... didn't like the top end of the TAV..liked the...
  7. D

Finally got around to installing this ...Had to flip a lot of parts around, add shims here and there and had to order Azusa type C sprocket to replace type B on the primary side to get the clearances right and add a locking collar to compensate for the loss of the type B sprockets set screws...
  8. 3D Clutch

3D Clutch

3D Clutch on PMR Jackshaft on Motovox
  9. D

New rides entry: 0 Manco Thunderbird

DonaldTrump 0 Manco Thunderbird Under Construction
  10. D

Thunderbird

Thanks for the help guys! Any thoughts on where to obtain the elliptical lock nuts and or graphics? I have nylon lock nuts but they looked out of place...found k lock nuts, non reversing lock nuts , top-lock nuts, pin-lock nuts and two way reversible lock nuts but no ellipticals which is what...
  11. D

Thunderbird

mrpat Thanks...I have the diagram and the washers thought maybe there was an additional pair of washers/spacers that were not shown for some reason...I know what I have to do now. Thanks again!
  12. D

Thunderbird

Studeman68 There is about 3/16" or so with the bearings and large washers installed I guess I will have to add more washers...definitely the original hub..Thanks