DonK's latest activity

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts | Parts from Hent on eBay

• DonK
    Anyone know what engine came in the Lil' SOB (Snow or Beach) trike? There isn't much information online that I've found. The pictures...
  • DonK
    DonK replied to the thread Who made trikes ?.
    The one you have pictured is a Snowco Miniscat. We restored one a while ago and my grandson loves it.
  • DonK
    DonK replied to the thread Dunecycle stuff.
    Took me a minute to figure out how the engine guards mounted- wasn't sure they even fit the machines! Nice roll cage for a pattern as...
  • DonK
    DonK liked Steve73's post in the thread Dunecycle stuff.
    Lots of cool stuff to sort. I like the engine guards!
  • DonK
    DonK liked manchester1's post in the thread Dunecycle stuff.
    Nice score. Looks like some great parts.
  • DonK
    DonK posted the thread Dunecycle stuff in Trikes.
    I finally got around to picking up all the stuff that a friend was holding for me a couple states away (thanks Scott!). We haven't...
    • 20211107_160826.jpg
    • 20211107_160915.jpg
  • DonK
    DonK replied to the thread Found another Tricub!.
    That's just it: you'd think they were little kids the way they pouted when I sold the last trike, but they're both in their 20s. They...
  • DonK
    That's cool, he can help you if he wants to. I'm sure that it will be a good project with a kid.
  • DonK
    DonK liked toomanytoys's post in the thread El Burro 5.
    I used to do this. Last couple years I've just been riding. One day I'll be dead and no one will enjoy them like I do. So ride em!
  • DonK
    Just started to tear down the original Briggs 5 horse: looks pretty good. Bore is good and the valves will be with a little lapping and...
  • DonK
    So @DonK, what's the engine situation with this beauty?
  • DonK
    According to original brochures and parts diagrams, the Tricubs were shipped from factory with tires installed as shown in your photo...
  • DonK
    Nice trike. Rear tires on backwards?
  • DonK
    Thanks. Yes, the tires are probably reversed- that's how they run them on the ampbibs so they swim, but Tricubs don't have to swim!
  • DonK
    I just bought a pretty clean rupp rat frame but it is missing the body. Does anyone have a rat or trucker who would be willing to lend...