Recent content by DonK

1. DonK

Trikefest Haspin Acres In.

That's about 8 hours for us, but it sure would be fun to see a group of old trikes all together.
  2. DonK

Trisport MTS30 for my grandson

My grandson has been going through some rough times and I'm hoping this will take his mind off things for a while at least. He may be coming over today to see it.
  3. DonK

Trisport project done

Thanks, but it needs more padding on the seat. Rides very nicely but the Ghost bolted directly to the frame gets to you after a while.
  4. DonK

Trisport project done

My grandson was tired of sharing his trike with his Dad so at the request of my daughter I put together an RTS for my son-in-law. I hope he likes it!
  5. DonK

Trike ID

This is for sale on FB. I think I've seen the design before but can't remember what the manufacturer is. Anybody familiar with these? Thanks.
  6. DonK

Dunecycle Spider

It's not as close as it looked in the first shot, and I hadn't put on the filter yet. But still it's close enough so we may have to fabricate a deflector of some sort to keep the debris from the tire off the filter; thanks.
  7. DonK

Dunecycle Spider

This Trike started out as a Spider that my son had. Unfortunately, the McCulloch was far beyond saving so the project sat for a long time. We stretched the frame 5.5 inches and went more conventional with the power. 'Haven't run it yet except to make sure it fired on a shot down the carb. We'll...
  8. DonK

NOS Dunecycle

9. DonK

Horstman CVT set NOS

I'll take $250 for the set if anyone's interested. Thanks.
  10. DonK

parts for my Dune cycle.....

Absolutely right. There was a 40 tooth on the shelf that I thought came from the other Tricub. There's 54 on the 'cub.
  11. DonK

Horstman CVT set NOS

No worries: both sheaves look like about a 4 3/8" diameter and 4 3/4" outer bell for the outside sheave. Inner and outer stacked together are about 2 7/8" but may be a little shorter when the sheave and bell are screwed tightly together; I only have them hand tight. If you buy these and find you...
  12. DonK

Horstman CVT set NOS

Sure: looks like 7 9/16"
  13. DonK

NOS Dunecycle

I understand completely. We just build more sheds. Problem is that the sheds are full, and the garage, and the trailer...
  14. DonK

NOS Dunecycle

Putting together a "new" Dunecycle while we wait for parts to build the other trikes. NOS frame & forks along with tires, bearings and optional stuff came with a parts lot we picked up a while back. I go look at a low-hour era-correct Briggs tomorrow. It's getting to be a fun project already.
  15. DonK

Horstman CVT set NOS

This is from a Dunecycle dealership stock but I've seen Horstman on minibikes and karts as well. Both pieces are NOS and both drive and driven are 5/8" keyed. $300 shipped to continental US, or best offer. If you can pick it up in Linden VA, the price drops $20. Thanks.