Recent content by dreammedia

1. dreammedia

Help valuing this Heath Super Bronc

I am happy if admin wants to delete this thread, my apologies, I thought I saw people sharing craiglist posts. I best run away before I do something else wrong! Sorry
  2. dreammedia

Craigslist offering As I did not originally read the etiquette around the quest for value as I am a no expert, I thought it would be best to post the actual original bike I was asking about and let anyone in on it if they had not seen it. I am still looking at it, but Mike the seller is a...
  3. dreammedia

Wow - That is an amazing deal, congrats, dont think I will wait for a deal that good!
  4. dreammedia

It will cost me 1200 total to get it here, as it is 400 miles away. I am torn - thx
  5. dreammedia

WTB - Heald Super Bronc

I am looking for a restored or original super bronc ideally 1012. I am in oregon but use Uship all the time for bikes for our business. Ideally stock with all the goodies, but you can email me pics and a price and I will get right back to you. Thank you. Craig
  6. dreammedia

It is by no means perfect and he has not run it in a year or two. it is about 4 hours away, so there are not many near me. I would like to get a very nice one and I don't have time to restore one at the moment, so I guess I should be patient and wait. But I want the boys to ride this this...
  7. dreammedia

I guess this one is bottom line of 1,000, as he paid more for that as he had never found such a complete one in survivor mode in 5 years of looking. I am struggling with how important survivor vs. restored is. I imagine if I had been trading in these things for years, the survivor might be...
  8. dreammedia

The price is.... HI Guys, Thanks very much. I am on the fence on this one. It seems that this one is a survivor and has a muffler/tailpipe that I have not seen before. I am guessing original? It is not electric start and not VT-1012 it is the 812... The ask from him came to 1200, and I...
  9. dreammedia

This is a survivor I have found. I am trying to pay a fair price, but just don't have the experience. Opinions?
  10. dreammedia

Biggest vintage mini for project?

Electric big bike... I am finally back on this. I think with the cool tech that we (brammo) has today, we could make an EV installation on one of these appear as though it was original. It would be fun if there were an actual market for it. I understand the nostalgia around the gas...
  11. dreammedia

I just sent a message but it says your mail box is full... Thanks

I just sent a message but it says your mail box is full... Thanks
  12. dreammedia

Biggest vintage mini for project?

I had a heathkit long ago and have been thinking about creating an electric version (since my business builds electric motorcycles). Curious as to thoughts about what is the biggest mini bike for purposes of loading batteries in the chassis? I am thinking about the Heathkit or Heald Super...
  13. dreammedia

Off road kart plans from the 60s

Dune- Bug by Bug Industries now So they are still making vintage karts and parts. K & P MFG The grandson still runs it, apparently. He has found a set of plans so I am working to get a copy. He sent me a sample, it has these amazing prices for components if you wanted to buy them all from...
  14. dreammedia

Off road kart plans from the 60s

That is the one! i had never seen one built. Thank you. I looked back through the magazines, and the plans were 2.00 for about 25 years and then 3.00 for the last 10 that they advertised the "dune-bug". Very cool. Will post if they still have the plans. It of course is now replaced with...