Recent content by Droydx

1. Droydx

Cat Shirts/ 3x3 Decals available ORDER QUICK!

Got my shirt today! Thanks, really looks great...those who snoozed....loosed! Andy
  2. Droydx

Oh wow, just saw this....sending $ your way. Thanks!
  3. Droydx

The cat hustler

Would be interested in buying just the front fender if you would part it out. Thanks, Andy
  4. Droydx

Bummer, but thanks for the prompt refund! I'd be in again if it happens, though. I've got 3 CATs in my collection.
  5. Droydx

Cool, sending you the PayPal for a short sleeve T. Thanks Much!!!
  6. Droydx

New muskin cat dominator coffin style gas tank

These are really nice tanks....much better than the roto plastic originals!
  7. Droydx

New muskin cat dominator coffin style gas tank

sent you a message. Thx.
  8. Droydx

Hi, Ill take the CAT tank if its still available. My shipping for costs is: Andy DiMizio 342...

Hi, Ill take the CAT tank if its still available. My shipping for costs is: Andy DiMizio 342 Tyrus Ct. Nipomo, CA. 93444 Can send PayPal as friend or however you like. Thanks! Andy
  9. Droydx

Early HS40 Intake

Thanks anyway, i totally understand keeping a spare!
  10. Droydx

Early HS40 Intake

Hey Just saw this post...I am in need of one of these guys too. If you have an extra, I 'd be able to PayPal or otherwise send you the $. Thanks much, Andy
  11. Droydx

Tecumseh HS40 carburetor inlet

Hi, I am missing and need a stock inlet for the carburetor to engine for an HS40 engine. These have a round port, I think part number is 51095 or 32699. Thanks much! Andy
  12. Droydx

Cat 300ss

I've always thought that this one that I have is a Cat 3002. It didn't come with the scrub brake set up that seems more common to the 300 series. I got it years ago, and built it up with parts that I had laying around. I moved the footpegs forward to make it fit my 6'1" body a little better...
  13. Droydx

Trade HS40 rings for HS50 rings?

Turns out I have a thin ring .010 oversize piston, so I could use a set of thin rings 35549 if anyone has a set for sale. Thanks! Andy
  14. Droydx

How to break a tire bead, easy way

Might not work so well on a steel rim, where rust has bonded the bead to the wheel, or even an aluminum one where water has caused corrosion and created hard oxidation.....but....very creative application and thanks for sharing!
  15. Droydx

Trade HS40 rings for HS50 rings?

Man., I am dying to get a set of 34855 .010 rings!! If you would consider selling me one set, or all...you name the $ I would post haste send you the money. I have a piston, but the rings are nowhere to be found anymore. Thanks for considering helping! Andy